Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Justin_Brett posted:

Also, any answer about best Sailor that doesn't end with Saturn is incorrect, sorry to say. :colbert:
The only thing of note Saturn ever did (other than die like an idiot, as was the style of the last couple episodes of the final season) was done offscreen :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

Man it's been like a million years since I watched Sailor Moon, but wasn't the last couple episodes of every season everyone dying but then Sailor Moon revives them with the power of love or something? It's all kinda blended together in my head at this point.
iirc, it was only the first and last that happened in (and the end of the first season was by far the more awesome of the two :black101:).

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

StrangersInTheNight posted:

but skip the beginning arc with the aliens,
You at least need to watch the episodes with Fire Soul Bird and Supreme Thunder Dragon :black101:, which are some of the coolest attacks in the entire series :colbert:

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

aers posted:

Jupiter's 4th arc attack Oak Evolution is a reference to the wood thing.
Also, her third attack (which never made it into the anime because gently caress if I know :shrug:) was Coconut Cyclone.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Chrysolith posted:

Speaking of inexplicably changing character's genders, what was up with the decision to change Zirconia's? Zirconia was a woman right? I remember in the dub, they made her into a man, but I don't know the reason. There was never any dreaded homosexual relationships with her, and considering she was a part of Nehelania, the gender switch made even less sense.
I think that was just a mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

:geno: That one episode where everyone ended up at Usagi's house was sort of funny, I guess.

• Locked thread