Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I loved how after whole episodes of Serena bitching about having to exercise or something they put in a segment at the end in the dub with her wholeheartedly shilling it.

At least use Mercury or Mars for it, why would I take her advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Endorph posted:

Nostalgia Critic did a review of the anime. Highlights include calling Usagi 'stupid and slutty' and going on like only pedophiles cared about the show, and not, y'know, tons of little girls the world over.

I'm not linking it here because do you really want to watch that?

The Nostalgia Critic also thinks that Seinfeld being a show about nothing was meant literally, and that it lied to us.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Also, any answer about best Sailor that doesn't end with Saturn is incorrect, sorry to say. :colbert:

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
This is why I've enjoyed watching Symphogear this season, because they actually don't do that.

Did they do that with how the first season ended, re: everyone dying?

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
If anyone wants something to tide themselves over besides rewatching the whole series, the Pretty Cure series that's running right now might be a decent substitute - even has the writer from SuperS and Stars.

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Sep 26, 2013

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I don't know, I've always thought PreCure sounded dumb. Pretty Cure sounds a bit silly, but it's a show about magical girls punching poo poo, that's a given.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I probably could have worded that opening post better, to be fair, or better explained why I felt it fell under that after he posted.

On-topic, I was watching some of R a few days ago, and man, that one black-haired member of the sisters' dub voice is just awful.

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Sep 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Chibi Chibi didn't have a recurring romance subplot with a horse, at least.

• Locked thread