Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yatsuha
Sep 7, 2005

Grandpa's got his groove back
Oh man, I've been waiting for there to be some kind of announcement for the new show!
I tore through every tweet and all the pages and nothing, then Osabu tweeted about a delay and/or uncertainty when the show would come out and I was a bit disappointed.
So to get myself through until the show comes out I just decided to turn my town into a Sailor Moon theme in Animal Crossing :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yatsuha
Sep 7, 2005

Grandpa's got his groove back

a kitten posted:

Do these work? I ran across them the other day when I was deciding if it would be worth getting a 3DS for one silly game.

Yeah that one works fine :D Just gotta get the Bun Wig (and if you want to have blonde hair, wait for Shampoodle to open)

It takes about 10 days to unlock the QR machine after you pester the able sister at the sewing machine.
http://en.doubutsu.qr-matome.info/tag/Sailor%20Moon has more (and a few others for different anime)

I kinda want that compact they're releasing for the 20th anniversary, but I can't find it. :(
I already pre-ordered a case from Jlist for my phone though!

edit:

Ascetic Crow posted:

Why is there all this love for Sailor Uranus/Neptune? As a kid, I thought they were boring characters. Not as cool as the normal Scouts. Also, did anyone actually buy that they were cousins? Even as a kid, I knew they were lesbians.

Sailor Neptune and Pluto were my favourites. I think maybe a reason for the outer senshi love is they didn't air the episodes for S and Super S until 5 years after they finished with the first two seasons in the US. (It was like 95 or 96 maybe?)

Yatsuha fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 18, 2013

• Locked thread