Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out

Yes, it's that time of year again! Let's play Xenoblade Chronicles, one of the greatest JRPGs to be made.

What is Xenoblade Chronicles?

Xenoblade Chronicles is the latest JRPG from Monolith Studios, the creators of the Xenoblade and Xenosaga series of games. It is bloody fantastic. Aggregate scores for the game currently sit around 93%, with most people using phrases such as ‘Best JRPG of the decade’, ‘one of the greatest games ever made’, ‘my hands have turned into crab claws because of this stupid wiimote’.

From the games thread, here’s my favourite description of the game from user Levantine;

"Xenoblade is the best JRPG of this generation at the least; it may be the best I've ever played, period. This is the game that Square Enix has been trying to make for the last ten years and failing every time. It's the game that the last two Final Fantasies wish they were. It has well written, realistic (especially for a JRPG) characters, a story that seems very down to earth and relate-able but at the same time manages to surprise at multiple turns, a combat system that takes the best aspects of MMO's and never really lets you get bored, and a quest system that any new RPG coming out should adopt immediately. It has taken most, if not all the tedium out of the genre while keeping all the fun (and numbers) intact. It's not without its weaknesses but they are so minor and so cosmetic I'm not even sure every player will notice them. For the record, I put nearly 110 hours into the game before I beat it - none of it was grinding either. Just exploring and finding poo poo and expanding the story through optional cut-scenes between characters and extra quests. The best part is you can skip all of that extra stuff and still have just as much fun with the game. Xenoblade is literally as little or as much as you make of it. Play this game."

This game is the natural evolution of JRPGs, and it has made them look like a drat good prospect again. It has reinvented so many elements that had caused the genre to stale – it is a breath of fresh spring air after years of chewing on the FFXII cd tedium and disappointment.

The characters have depth, the story takes unexpected twists and turns. It deals with vengeance, racism, loss, love, responsibility, righteousness. It has huge motherfucking dinosaurs in it. Some are just chilling and eating plants, some run up to you and try and eat your face. The world is lush and varied – consistently beautiful despite the limitations of its platform. The battle system is drat fun and the game is perfectly curved to reveal an amazing degree of depth without ever overwhelming you. There is no grinding!

Why don’t you play this on Dolphin?

Although gorgeous in HD, dophin is a beast and my laptop would start crying if I tried to play and record on it. The wii version is what 99% of people will be playing, so that’s what you get. It’s still gorgeous and great fun.

How long is the game?

About 70 hours without grinding or 100% sidequests. I won’t be showing when I go out hunting for every item and kill 5 of the same monster so the LP will probably end up about 50 hours. Updates will be 1-2 a week at 20-30 minutes each. Usually more, but I’m setting expectations low.

Is it really that good?

Yes. It isn’t flawless, it won’t be the best game ever made, but it is excellent. It’s definitely in my top 5 games, and it’s my favourite game of 2011.

Is there anything I should know before playing or watching the game?

Nope. It stands on it's own. You don't need to have played or know about any of the other games the developers have produced, despite their similar names. (Xenogears).

You should know that I am pretty terrible with gauging how loud the audio is and what it sounds like so speak up if there's a problem. You guys are my ears! I'm like Mozart; instead of putting my head on a piano I'm smooshing my face into a keyboard for aural feedback.

Any thread rules?

Yes. No spoilers. No spoilers in tags. No spoilers in any way shape or form. No being a dick and posting spoilers pretending you are guessing. I would really appreciate it if you guys could stick to this, please.

Here's something help you with this;

Updates ahoy!

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Dec 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 21:27 on May 17, 2014

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Huh... It has commentary when I play it from my dashboard. Goddamnit! Just like last time!

I was super witty and everything... Oh well, take two.

Edit: IM HAVING FLASHBACKS. LPPSTD.

Edit Edit: This is a link to my test video which has the commentary, but wasn't resized yet. So if you want you can watch it in it's original squish-ratio while the 'final' version uploads. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-LPDiHQSRg

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jul 16, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Thanks guys. I was actually being quiet because I thought that would be a safer bet than blasting peoples ears off. I'm going to try having the mic on the table and talking normally next time, to try and avoid the overly juicy way I seem to talk. I am very experienced at talking to myself, just not while being recorded.

I will be taking quests requests! If you have a quest or quest line you particularly liked, PM me or message me on youtube and I'll check it out and most likely throw it in. There's many hundreds of quests in this game so doing them all would be a) soul destroying b) boring and c) ruin the natural flow of the game.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I still have Dance Apple1 on my computer :3:

I do dare say that is a 'jazz' apple.

I played about with the idea of just picking up where I left off but a) I had over written all my saves and b) I felt it was quite messy and I could do a better job with it and c) I work night shifts with literally nothing to do for 8 hours!

Revenant Threshold posted:

You know how you're playing a game and you think, "This would be so much better if they just included tiny detail."? This game does. Seriously, I find it very difficult to find a mechanic in the game which isn't implemented in a helpful and reasonable way. You're never fighting the system to be able to do what you want, as the recent Final Fantasies seem to like doing, and that's half the battle right there.

There is one thing in the game that I don't like/understand mechanics wise. I will be showing it off in 2/3 videos and then running away screaming. The rest of the game is amazing.

I don't know why but I find the game with these graphics far more engaging than other more openworldy games or RPGs with much higher standard graphics. Maybe there is something fundamentally different in how the game end up being presented, or maybe it's just because it looks more like the games I first played. (Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy 7/8/9, etc)

Ashsaber posted:

Piping up as another goon that bought this game and enjoyed it because of your first attempt at LPing it. Thank you for introducing me to this, Lethe. I still listen to the soundtrack quite often.

I love how ponderous and weighty the Bionis and Mechonis are in that intro. It makes sense that something so big that people have a city on its calf has to take a few seconds to wind up for each strike.

I like the fact the creation myth boils down to 'Two giant things popped into existence and immediately started beating the poo poo out of each other. Then they got tired and went to sleep'.

I have a good backlog of videos made up, they just need commentary recording. Only recording means turning off my wall of fans which in turn means heat death. I want to LP damnit, but I'm scared of evaporating!

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Update! Short, sweet, and slightly gross.

Part 2 - Youtube Polsy Youtube

I should make a banner for each update post. I'm trying to do it a bit simpler than last time because I got burnt out on tagging hundreds of tiny images and editing the backgrounds all the time.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

All new playthrough - don't have my old save data anymore and wanted to do a few things differently.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Volume posted:

Gotta say, I'm glad you're not doing the side quests. Reading those burnt me out on the rest of the thread so I can only imagine how harsh it must have been for you.

Little bit soul destroying. I will be covering interesting ones but a) they won't be integral to understand the game/lp and you can just ignore them and b) I will be doing something very different when they do get covered in video format. I have the other two games in the 'Operation Rainfall' trilogy and will be threading them through the LP as well when there is lots of downtime.

I'm hoping I'll be better at condensing things down and getting to the point more now. I went and read some snazzy SSLPs to see how JRPGs were presented coherently but concisely.I want to do a bit of SS stuff because I like being able to post updates where I don't have to fight hearing problems before I post it. On my past couple of updates I have actually been looking at the spectra of my commentary and checking that the frequencies I can't hear are all present and correct.

So for anyone wondering why I get feedback in the thread on sound quality rather than running it through the sandcastle loads it's because I can't hear different things and have to fix things on the fly when I find out other people can't hear them!

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Oh my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAuF3JRZ1g4

Updates will take a teensy bit of extra time to come through because I now have to go in and fadein/out music over the sped up parts, but goddamn am I tempted to put up cutscene videos at double speed.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Update!

Prologue 1 - 3 Youtube Polsy

For viewers of the previous thread: did you like the way I made the links images and so on before? I thought they were kindof pretty but it was effort, so if people didn't notice or there was something annoying with them I'll leave links as they are. I just feel I should have something to spruce the thread up a bit.

Like potted plants, or pretty image links.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jul 25, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I am dying horrendously and don't know if I'll live / get better within the next few days. I uploaded the bare video because alot of it speaks for itself. For now, anyway. I will be uploaded a commentated one when I can talk again without making a high pitch 'Meeeeeeeeeegh' noise. I have also made visible the original update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgdth6XWGko

Polsy Version

I have been trying to doodle some nopon for my update posts, since there are surprisingly few pictures of them available. It's... terrifying. I'm drawing small blobs whose eyes seem to lead into the depths of hell.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jul 30, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Video 1-4's audio only comes out of the left-hand speaker. Did you record that with the jack not in all the way?

No it's just written in the necronomicon that if I upload any video without an audio issue a tear will be ripped between universes and poo poo will happen.

Actually my audio is all recorded wonky for the first session for some reason and I normally just merge everything down to mono once commentary is added so no one ever knows!

Watch this post: I will add in the links to the new update when it's finished updating this evening rather than double posting. I semi fixed my microphone and no longer have flu. I have discovered that if I record with my right hand over my laptop's touchpad, my recording sounds amazing. I'm not going to question it and just going to hope I don't have to progressively put more and more body parts on my keyboard to get it to record this well until I'm found one day squatting over it like some LP Gollum coughing my name over game footage.

Edit: Update!

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Aug 4, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Got a bundle of notes saying people are just waiting for it to catch up to where we were last time. I'm going to tightening up the videos and powering through for a bit to get back to where I was.

Also tried a different balance between the background noise and commentary on this one because peeps were asking to here more of the battle chat.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Heart to Hearts are unique conversations between different pairs of characters that are only accessible when they reach a certain ‘affinity’ for one another. You learn more about the characters and can also further increase their affinity by viewing them and choosing the correct dialogue options.

In one of the first updates Fiora went to deliver Shulk some lunch. I missed out a little heart to heart between them, held overlooking the colony. It gives us a bit more insight into their childhood together.

You remember that time we watched the sun rise, right here? It was when we were quite young.

Yeah, I remember. We came because…

There are ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ answers in each one, but they don’t really penalize you. Rather they lead to different dialogues.
I’ll be going for either the funny ones, or the more ‘in character’ ones across the LP.

If you choose options that make the other character happy big pink heartshaped balls appear on the screen that are really hard to screenshot properly.

Yeah. It wasn’t pretty. Really it has nothing to do with you, but I still dragged you out and made you stay up all night.

I’m glad we did it, even though it was only that one time. We talked for hours and hours about all our hopes and dreams…
And then you fell asleep on my arm as we looked up at the stars.

Oh Shulk! I have this terrible feeling I said something really embarrassing. Like I wanted to get married?

Umm, Shulk? You don’t remember what I said back then?

Umm, did I? I guess I might have said that, but I’m talking about something else.

No, you definitely said you wanted us to all go fishing! So we went the next day.
You, me and Reyn. You caught the biggest fish! I’ll never forget the size of it.

Oh yeah. I remember now. Yeah, it was fun. We had a great time, didn’t we?

Ha! Screenshotted one of the PINK SQUISHED BALL-SHAPES.

Shulk, you’ve completely forgotten! I just hope you do remember one day...

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Aug 5, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I may have been a bit cheeky and said the update before that once we had finished in the cylinder hangar I would show off Fiora's playstyle and so on too, to throw a few people off.

I do really like Fiora's character, and I think it really shows the strength of the writing that even with such little time in the game she came across as so strong and capable, and more than 2-dimensional.

I also like the fact that her death galvanizes more than just the 'love interest' to do something. All of her friends and brother are immediately ready to go and get revenge for her death.

Another thing; Fiora is by far the greatest damage dealer when you start the game. In one of the videos you can see her doing about 3-4 times as much damage when she hits things as Shulk or Reyn. Reyn has his place as the tank and, building up rage and absorbing damage, and Shulk has a number of arts that inflict status affects. They both do a good amount of damage on top. Fiora's role, in contrast, is to just be a beast and out and out murder things.

The characters remember her through the whole game - they never loose sight of why they are doing what they are doing. Even though she isn't there she gets more character development through the people who knew her and loved her. The best thing is - if Reyn had been killed you know 100% that Shulk and Fiora would be setting off instead. No questions asked.

With the exception of some of the equipment having boob windows later on this game writes all the female characters very well and keeps them strong both in the narrative and in gameplay. What elevates this game even further is that the standard of writing applies to everyone. If you don't end up loving Shulk and Reyn by the end of the game then you are broken!

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I've just done a string of late night shifts which has delayed recording the commentary by a few days. I do spend my workshifts making the videos though so I have about 8 of them lined up ready to be yapped over.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

There's minimal commentary in this one because it's relatively cut scene dense, but also quite short.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Agent Interrobang posted:

Hey, Lethemonster, I was pondering doing some party member writeups as they become part of the main group, detailing what they're good at and how to use them. Obviously I'd start with Shulk and Reyn; would it be cool if I went ahead with that?

Hold onto that thought, I've got videos coming up going over mechanics and characters. I will give you a heads up when I'm making them and we can post together. I'm just waiting for a few things before I put up anything like that. I actually mention in the next update (currently upload at the speed of of a walrus) that I'm waiting for some breathing space in the plot before I dump loads of gameplay and playstyle information on everyone.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Should be public now!

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Aug 13, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Oh hey look an update.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Agent Interrobang posted:

It's not that they're too high, it's simply that the Monado doesn't work on them unless they're toppled. Essentially, against Faces, the Monado is considered a normal weapon, which means you have to fight them like you would regular Mechon. Break/Topple/Daze works just fine against them, though.

Incorrect! When it comes to faced mechon the game prioritizes level over weapon type. The fact we can't hit them is the only thing that matters because no hits = chain gauge.

The cutscenes in this make me giggle evertime because the faced mechon comes over. It's very ominous; good camera angles, specific music, slow action and then... he just pops open! Kindof ruins the affect for me.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

There's some sections in this where you just get to enjoy the ambient noise and background music. I could say I did this on purpose, or I could admit that my brain has dribbled out my ears and I couldn't think of anything to add.

This update introduces the first character I actively dislike in the game!

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I just passed the point in the game that I got up to in my last attempt to LP the game. Things are going much smoother in that area than they did before and boy howdy am I having a whale of a time playing. It's very hard not to just plough through and wrack up hours of gameplay footage just in case something goes wrong and I lose hours of video.

I was born in London but luckily moved away before I could pick up the cockney accent. Can't even do it if I try! (Which I promise I won't.)

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

View now, peons. Bask in the glory of my voice and be in awe of how my Britishness blends so perfectly with the original work.

One day I may even deign to set it to public before I post it. Unlikely, but possible.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

If you're not sure if something is a spoiler or not, don't post it. Dunban has a fancy rear end sword that the swanky pirate guy made him from mechon armour.

Dunban versus Shulk chat:

There's a couple of problems with this. Firstly, Shulk's AI is unreliable. Sometimes he will cast enchant everytime it's available and sometimes you'll sit there dinking away for 1 damage for ages while he faffs about in the background. It's normally good, but especially recording an LP I don't want sections of a boss fight where I'm going 'oh goody he's distracted by a bee'.

Secondly, Dunbans topple is wildly unreliable. I have had massive problems in the following gameplay getting the break to land on anything. The topple hits fine once an enemy has break on but he's far from a one man topple chain at the moment. Thirdly, even if you smack a topple on straight away, there's still downtime where other characters aren't damaging properly and it brings down the pace.

We have some quality time with Dunban coming up in the next few updates. It is actually only going to be a couple more until we have the main cast, and then I will be doing a rundown on all the behind the scenes mechanics and starting to do reviews of all the characters playstyles.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I have food poisoning. Attempts to record commentary have lead to me just going 'ugh' into the microphone and feeling sorry for myself. So there is an update due, but god I'm never eating a chicken again.

Does anyone watch the non-plot battles, or like periods of just the game sound and ambiance? Trying to work out if I need to come up with as much commentary coverage as I would want if I was watching, or if people want to just admire Shulk's snail hat occasionally.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Most of the names in this are fine and still manage to have a fantasy-esque lilt to them. Fiora, Reyn, Sharla all resemble real names but never sounded (to me, at least) like they had deliberately been put through a mangle to make them sound a bit more 'ye olde rpg'. I hate it when any form of media takes something that works fine and then makes an outstanding change just so the audience definitely knows its not from reality!!!

But Shulk is a stupid name that shouldn't be used outside of describing something the Hulk has done. The hulk has shrugged - he has shulked. He performed a shulk.

Dunban is also a stupid name but he character is so foofy and awesome that it's ok. Maybe the names that stand out as silly to us sound better in the original translation.

Shulk should have just been called Jeff DeJeff.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Also some people have mentioned characters we haven't come across yet or met or know the names of!

Edit: Video gone! Did not notice it is only half finished. Should not post when dying of plague.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 3, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong, but isn't there a scene between where video 2-6 ends and 2-7 begins? I could have sworn everyone stands around and Shulk says "I had another vision, we need to go that-a-way"?

I double checked my original video and it goes straight from the cutscene as 2-6 ends into the opening of 2-7. However I now remember something in there as well... Also just noticed the audio is off. I should really know to check by now.

I will do what I did before when there was a break - I'll leave the wonky version up for whoever wants it and then when I've either stopped being ill or progressed to full on blood poisoning I'll do a proper :effort: update. Either way it will be interesting.

Also if people want to produce their breakdowns of how Shulk and Dunban play, go for it now.

nine-gear crow posted:

Anyway, am I the only one who shouts out "DICKSON! :haw:" in full joyous glee every time he turns up out of nowhere?

Ofcourse not. It's how you know if someone is a good judge of character or not. If they don't think Dickson is the most amazing JRPG pirate then you push them off a high building.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 3, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

DOOP posted:

Is it just me, or is the latest video private again?

Yeah it is. It had issues I didn't notice and I decided to not be lazy and just wait til I'm well enough to record a proper commentary.

In the meantime - Thread question

What influences do you see in xenoblade? I've played a fair amount of games, but I have mostly played all the mainstream classics in each genre. Eg, the Final Fantasies, Zelda, etc, so I'm interested in what less typical games have informed the creation of this one. Obviously keep it spoiler free.

And there's some 'lp superstar' called janitor ironcross or something who has just stolen all of the xenoblade soundtrack and is using it all willy nilly as background music for his '13th age' lp. I recommend you all go find the last few episodes and help steal the music back.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster, do you still have the raw footage of Journeys 2-6 without your commentary? I'd love to be able to download an MP4 of that to watch again and again.

Yeah. When I'm next on uni campus I will upload and post it.

Should be back on a roll by the weekend. Salmonella and friends are... unpleasant and I'm taking a few more days break from anything other than eating and watching Fry and Laurie.

Edit: Sneaky edit

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 11, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I didn't double post because it was a) a repost of a previous post and b) I have over 100 subscribers on youtube and it would never occur to me that they weren't all SA viewers because how the hell do I have more than 2 for one crappy lp?!

LordAba posted:

The swamp is one of the best areas of the game, IMO. It's just so pretty! If you haven't done the next main-story quest yet, I vote that you do it at night without any speedup. It's not too long if I remember correctly, and shows off the area very well.

Also, I take it you aren't doing a naked Dunban run? For shame! Someone should be showing more skin than Sharla, and that person should be Dunban!

Naked Dunban is unfeasible until later on for various reasons. ALSO waiting until I have a full collection of scanty outfits for the other people in the team. For unit cohesion, obviously.

JT Jag posted:

I'm pretty hyped that we're not that far from where the last LP ended if I recall correctly. Like, only a few videos I'd guess.

Oh yes.

Oh you guys are so lucky I don't do live commentary. There was much swearing and whooping and curbstomping. I was just so drat happy to get that boss out the way.

I've been trying to play as other characters more, other than Shulk. I'm getting better at Reyn, but early-game Sharla is just tedious. I've been trying to use her tranquilizer bullet for crowd control, but I've been screwing it up and switching targets tends to make the other members of my team stop attacking entirely, which is not helpful. I'll come back to her later after she's gotten more useful abilities. She's not fun to control personally at the moment.

Sharla is only worth trying much later in the game when both she and lots of other people have a full set of skills and lots more to swap in and out. I don't find her remotely viable let alone interesting until after we have a full crew.

How many people watching this haven't played the game before? It seems most people have, so just curious if we do have any first time viewers.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Sep 14, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

For big ones I will, the other thing preventing it was that it was a repost of what I thought was a crappy update. In addition to being confused that people actually subscribed to me of their own free will.

Lethemonster fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 15, 2013

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Faust IX posted:

You're doing an amazing job, Lethe. Keep making awesome videos. And now that you have Dunban, you don't need Reyn to be a complete tank: equip his aggressive arts. Dunban's AI is good enough to catch aggro and divert it to let you make it Reyn Time, all the time. :black101:

Don't have enough of everyone's arts gained, or ideal kit to do this at the moment. For a normal game its fine but I'm trying to keep this smoother than last time. And editing out deaths is surprisingly tedious and awkward because I always forget where I am and what's going on in avisynth.

Blind Sally posted:

This bit was great, because it was so refreshing to hear the annoying child sidekick admit that he's a bit useless and should probably leave. Good ol'Reyn even tries to cheer him up, but no, he is well and truly useless, so back to Colony 9! Good riddance!

I mean, you'll make us proud, Juju.

Yeeeaaahhhh I'm not in the biggest hurry to get back to colony 6 and help Juju organise the entire rebuilding effort.

vaguely posted:

Nobody's commented on this, which is a shame because it's absolutely majestic. Also, it's the most accurate portrayal of Nopon that I personally have ever seen.

I have to admit I was a little upset no one seemed to notice because I spent a stupid amount of time on. Strangely compelling to make.

But then I admired the irony of nobody noticing it.

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Nobody commented on it because of the vicious disappointment that is a lack of dancing Snoop.

I didn't want to be cliche.

Chaltab posted:

You really should try to get your hands on a Wii! It's one of those games where a Let's Play is in and of itself interesting without the banter of a Pokecapn LP or the absurd stream of consciousness of Pork Lift, but it's also just masterfully crafted on a game level.

Well uhh... that's one hell of a recommendation for a thread. Maybe not this thread, but I'll take what I can get?

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

C-Euro posted:

I think you're still missing the cutscene that plays after Metal Face runs off, but then again I may also be crazy (and I didn't watch past the first minute of 2-7 yet)

Here's the thing, I remember there being more to that cutscene as well - but it's not in my recording at all. I think my wii might have just gone 'eh bored now' when switching from one cutscene to another. Either that or we are both imagining the weirdest things. :iiam:

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

Chaltab posted:

Just a side note, but Melia, the magical girl from this most recent update, was voiced by Jenna Coleman, who you may already know as the current companion on Dr. Who, Clara Oswin.

Stop stealing what little interesting things to say that I have :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

And we are back.

• Locked thread