Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Glazius posted:

Man, that assassin doesn't really pay very close attention to anything, does she?

"WELCOME CROSSBREED CHILD. I AM THE SPIRIT OF YOUR MOST ANCESTOR. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS CROSSBREEDING AS IT REPRESENTS THE ONLY HOPE FOR SURVIVAL OF OUR PEOPLE."

"Filthy crossbreed! Die like the beast you are!"

Bigots will be bigots, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Not gonna lie, adding a large extra hidden area and putting nothing in there is the worst thing.

The worst thing.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
That's so goddamned endearing from Reyn. He reminds me of me, only less muscular and more rear end in a top hat.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Also, did you notice: Mumkhar's insides have been removed: He's got a great big hole where most people have an abdomen. He's been hollowed out. Darth Vader was much less machine. Something to think about and consider with horror.

I noticed. But he's a massive jerkface, so gently caress him and his organs.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Mr Fahrenheit posted:

Riki, because everyone says he's a comic-relief freight train but I've never seen it showcased why, exactly.

I'm down for this.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Oh, yeah, its totally time to make it Reyn.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

DOOP posted:

:japan:

So Fiora is slightly less cyborg than Raiden. Rad

Oh, well if you think about it like that, then it sounds pretty goddamned metal. And terrible. Metal and terrible.

Melia. Never seen her in a PC-controlled party capacity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

Yeah, I'd be more chatty myself if I wasn't worried about accidentally spoiling something.

Eh, does the news about what Shulk's doing now count as spoilers? Because it's the only thing I know about Shulk outside of what you've shown in the LP.

I enjoy all the chatting too. But I initially thought that the costumes were just aesthetic on the characters.

• Locked thread