Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I may be completely imagining things here but has there been mention of spoilers in case repairing colony 9/6 [I can't even tell which it was]? Is that something that was mentioned here and if so how far off are we on doing that? Or at least getting started?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Vil posted:

The ability to get started with repairing / rebuilding Colony 6 unlocked at the end of Satorl Marsh, so the existence of that large sidequest hasn't been a spoiler since then. It's a pretty monstrous beast of its own though, so I'm guessing Lethemonster will be showing it off in its own set of updates at some point.

Someone on youtube just started a Let's play of this game too and I'm watching that as well so I got confused which one mentioned it in the comments and didn't want to spoil it.

I'm still on 3-5 right now but can someone explain when anti-mechon weapons popped up first? Because I thought the whole thing about mechon was that you couldn't hurt them using conventional weaponry unless you were using the Monado. That obviously excludes ether river dunking or shooting them with a mech cannon.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

Doesn't really look like official art, though.

What really makes me skeptical is Riki doing a 'Praise the Sun'

Hopefully there's no armor as bad as that. :v:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The best way to react to someone saying spoilers is to not react in this thread. If you don't call attention to them, then no one knows what's actually a spoiler or speculation.

• Locked thread