Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Brownhat posted:

I know it's been a while, cube thread, but what are some themes for each color you think of when you hear the words "Graveyard Cube?"

If the big sticker from what I've been reading is what to do with White I think it leans towards a couple of cool things depending on your powerlevel and other directions.

Eggs style artifact and other non-creature recursion-combos, supporting an Aristocrats theme, and more straightfoward reanimator can all be done with various combinations of cards. On the Rare and such end, the classics like Second Sunrise and Faith's Reward can support both the first two themes alongside stuff like Proclamation of Rebirth supporting the aristocrats focus'd thing alongside the other classic enablers/sac engines and combo pieces and the good cheap creatures you'll want.

Besides that and also throwing in Whites own suit of straightfoward Reanimation spells I think those are good directions to consider besides just assuming white is gonna be the hate/control colour (realistically you want to spread the hate options around)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU