Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?

Becktastic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v3eOB_S8uA

We are leaving today even if we have to camp in freaking Rosarito. Oy vey.

Your friend in the green jackets looks high as balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
Just watched Coco's Corner video, cool stuff. Your friend still looks high as balls.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

I like all your videos but you always look like you're naked and your friend is high. Good job.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

MotoMind posted:

Yes, let's dwell on this topic further because it is not creepy at all and adds so much to our appreciation of this motorcycle adventure.

Yeah weird internet white knight poo poo isn't creepy at all.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Mexican mechanic sounds like the filthiest sex move ever.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Becktastic posted:

Mexican food stands are awesome! We've eaten street tacos nearly every day since leaving and aren't sick of them yet!

Check out even more Mexico prettiness in this video! A lot of Michoacan looks like Washington!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TCK9BIt3Xc

Your shirt and sweater made me lol, good stuff.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Burritos and weed, I knew it! Good stuff, this is v cool.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucWW-3IFr0

Just saw the new video, the end is the best "I feel like I look high"

Paranoia is a common side effect :3

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Dang yall are making me jealous as heck.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Becktastic posted:

Here's a funny video about silly stuff to cheer you up after that extremely depressing paragraph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCBIoK2QAdU

I think that guy wanted to pull out his piston if you know what I'm sayin.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Becktastic posted:

Hell yeah! Rad to see other DRZs on a big trip like that! I shot them a message, maybe we'll cross paths and have a beer somewhere along the line. :)

Heeeeeerrreee's another video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-s92CLu9rw

P.S. Hopefully we'll be on a boat to Colombia soon, so if you don't hear anything from us from a couple weeks, don't worry, we're probably just camping out at the dock negotiating boats or out on the water heading to SOUTH AMERICA! :D

Nice headbands.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

I donated a while back and I know it's a little late but I threw you guys up on our blog, we get about a thousand or so people reading our nonsense so maybe it will help. http://hipsterbikevideos.com/kickstarter/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Feel good friday post

• Locked thread