Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Mustang posted:

Alright, someone has to know more about that video. Did the guy die?

The dude just goes limp, no reaction. So either he broke his neck and is almost certainly dead, or the blow to his head knocked him unconscious and he's probably going to have some minor to sever brain damage. And that's assuming a group of people who think backyard wrestling is a fine way to spend the afternoon have the presence of mind to call a goddamn ambulance.

So yah. He's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

canyoneer posted:

I think this has been shown in this thread before, but here's a guy who can stop punches WITH THE POWER OF HIS MIND.:allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

He gets totally rocked when someone doesn't play pretend and actually punches him in the face. 5 or 6 times.

"I'm bleeding, making me the victor!"

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Samurai Quack posted:

They have to be doing it ironically, because only cartoon characters expressed sadness like the one on the right is doing.

Like their hero Willard Romney, these two women do not naturally express human emotions, and must rely on imitation.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I can't help but hear the Dukes of Hazard horn every time I see this.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Every time I see a photo or a video from Russia, everyone always looks like they long for death. So I'm guessing it's a "If I'm not happy, no one gets to be be happy" kind of thing.

• Locked thread