Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Hmmm... have you considered moving? ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Benne posted:

The Champions League final turned me on to German football, is there any way for us filthy Americans to catch the Budesliga on TV/online?

Also, what team should I support without coming off like a plastic? (Bayern and Borussia disqualified)

I am one of maybe two Werder Bremen fans who pop into these threads, and can tell you they're a fun team to get behind if you're not too caught up on the little things, like winning.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

lol at Bremen as a winning club. :laugh:

I can't tell if I'm laughing so hard I'm crying or the other way around

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Facts that were proven so far:

Shaq owns

While this is true, he probably shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a corner kick.

Even though I hate Bayern very much, I really do like to watch Alaba play.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Schaaaaaaaaaaf! :unsmith:

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Healbot posted:

Klinsmanns idea of football is very basic and never goes beyond 'LOTSA FITNESS' and 'PLAY HOOFBALL'. Löw was the brains behind it all, the only 'combination' here was the fitness.

I think he gets tactics a lot more than people give him credit for, but he's just not big on being the one to impart them to the team. Seems like he thinks they should just sort of soak it up somehow. While this experimental approach finds success with some teams, it was definitely wrong for Bayern and its self-aggrandizing, goblin-faced zwerg.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Those hosts are dumb as hell: why would any English kid ever have sent his name in or even seen that show? Regardless, muh on, little Prinz!

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

The rate I'm going, he'll probably catch up to me!

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

"Ich bin kein Sozialschmarotzer." -Uli Hoeneß

What a twat, I hope he has a grand ol time in the pokey.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Jose posted:

First time I bet on Bayern to win and this happens ffs

Can you keep betting on them forever please?

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Let it be known: this is the week my perpetual Werder 3:1 kicktipp finally paid off! Would like to see some more of that next season. :)

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Great Bayern match last night, I'm really digging their current form and hope they continue in this fashion! Personal highlight was when Müller got beat to the ball and threw a giant tantrum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

They've still got time to make it happen!

• Locked thread