Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
commish
Sep 17, 2009

Strongly considering drafting Hernandez this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

jabro posted:

I looked at some ADP's this afternoon after you posted the draft list and there quite a few excellent players in my pick ranges. And honestly 20 and 21 looks a lot better than 1 and 40 on paper.

In a large draft this is usually the case. 3 of the top 41 players is pretty good though. The main problem with a top pick is that QBs tend to go pretty early, so by pick 40, there might be crappy QBs left. Then again, QB is pretty deep this year.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

You probably do not want Christian Ponder as your QB. Go for Vince Young.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

Paging reigning league champion Juiced to the thread, paging Juiced to the thread.

The last championship was Chad Henne vs. Christian Ponder.

Juiced only won because my Aaron Hernandez was out killing people instead of playing TE for my squad. I will not make the same mistake twice. All of my draft picks will be model citizens.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Congratulations Commish on winning the David Wilson lottery.

All according to plan.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Unreal. I thought I was set at RB with Ridley and Wilson.

And then 4 fumbles happened.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JetsGuy posted:

As promised, I have cut the waiver period to 1 day. It was 2 days.

What did I miss, why was it cut in the middle of the season? Welp no waivers for me this week. My fault for not monitoring this thread for in-season rule changes.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Somehow I have Freeman still on my roster and he's now starting again.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

bbf2 posted:

WHO THE gently caress IS MARVIN JONES
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I'm okay with losing to like big games by people who you expect could but this is the second week in a row that I'm (probably) going to lose because my opponent somehow knew to start some lovely player (first Roy Helu now Marvin loving Jones) who had never done anything before but someone has the game of their life against me

This was his third game in a row with at least one TD reception. That's why I started him :)

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Rolling to another win. If David Wilson ever came alive, I'd be doing something.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Welp my team fell apart. Thanks for nothing, Ridley. Next year: no patriot players. Last year it was the murderer. This year, Ridley.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I think I'm drafting Nick Foles next year with my first pick.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

When are we setting the draft order? If I get a late pick again, I'm gonna knife someone. Probably Juiced.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JetsGuy posted:

Also, real talk, we should have a league beer exchange.

Okay I can send out some local Brooklyn beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Power of Pecota posted:

Season 6: TOM BRADYS COCK IS DELICIOUS BART STARR RULES

Will be hard to top this.

• Locked thread