Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Honestly, I haven't had any issues whatsoever out of the iPhone's native Maps app. I figured Apple were the ones who crippled Google Maps, I didn't know it was now lovely on Google's own OS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Some douchenozzle in an F-150 drove up inside the toll booth with me when I was running my card over the reader.

First time that's happened to me, I was a little upset.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Bugdrvr posted:

Australia seems to be trying to bubble wrap everything just like England.

Unless it comes on a boat.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

That was implied. Australia=Alabama in a lot of ways.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

380 sounds high for any tire but there are some which are way up there over 300. I dunno what's with those shops continually upping prices on you for standard poo poo like that, that sounds like crap to me. We wouldn't do that.

But I'd like to point out that shops don't just pay $20 for their tires from a wholesaler and then pull a retail price out of their rear end. The distributors/manufacturers set the prices and then the shop gets them at a variable cost below retail. When you buy online you're usually getting poo poo that's undercutting msrp by huge amounts. Internet tire prices are not "the real price," they're a stupid cheap bargain made possible by various things going on between the middlemen and big time online vendors.

I still ain't paying $380 for a loving tire.