Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chinston Wurchill posted:

On the other hand, some ex-Chikara guys and WiWhatever guys have put together a 24/7 Championship, which has produced amusing results.

I'm already significantly more entertained by this than anything related to the Chikara reboot or whatever the gently caress Quack is trying to with those Ashes videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Clearly a screwjob. Chuck asked "Can I NOT NOT have the title", which equals "Can I HAVE the title?". Colt replied with "No", so technically he should still be the champion.

I bet in the next episode the ref shows up in a ChuckieT shirt.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Pakelika posted:

From today's Wrestling is Cool show:

https://twitter.com/juicefreak247

https://twitter.com/LolitaSinn

for the latest news it seems.

Looking at that pic, I can't help but feel it's 2009 again. Except, you know, without a Swiss Superman to swing people around. Or a Swiss mastermind still on US side of the Atlantic. Or the Queen of Wresling. Or the Haze. In short, any BDK members that people actually care about, save for maybe Delirious, aren't even options for Chiikara.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

So, after finally rewatching NPWD, because it was not licensed on YouTube in Germany due to some music license BS, I have to say that has to have some of the worst camera work in wrestling since Kevin Dunn constantly missing the Busaiku Knee. The camera was just so all over the place, missing most, if not all unmaskings, any mic work was barely understandable.

That said, definitely a very hot and exciting ending to what still was one of the worst storylines in wrestling history.

Also, I still can't believe that we are in the year 2014 and people are chanting FOR Icarus, that's still hard to get used to.

• Locked thread