Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twinturbos101
Sep 13, 2012
I haven't played Minecraft in probably close to a year and have been thinking of starting back up with a "kitchen sink" modpack like Toast or OMP. I think last time I played with tekkit prior to the galacticraft expansion. What's the current best option(s)? I looked at the Toast twitter and a December post suggested there was something big coming but it doesn't look like there were any updates since then.

Basically I want to play with a few RL friends and have as much to do as possible, preferably more content than I experienced with tekkit. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twinturbos101
Sep 13, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

OMP-i server pack still a thing you need to get in contact for? Sent StealthArcher a steam invite to chat about it.

edit: got hooked up, thanks!

How did you get the server pack? Do I need to contact StealthArcher?

• Locked thread