Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sprocket
Apr 1, 2005

woof
Only just started messing with modded minecraft last week and have been totally glued to the Regrowth pack over the weekend, I love it. Decided to run this off a dedicated server instead of single player to remove the temptation to cheat and figured why not open this up to goons as well. Server will be around for the forseeable future and I guess I can create a thread in PGS if there is interest. So, come join me playing Regrowth! No whitelist at the moment and server address is redacted.

Edit : Removed server address, please see the thread here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705307

Sprocket fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Mar 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprocket
Apr 1, 2005

woof

wylker posted:

You really shouldn't post the address in this thread.

I guess you're right, updated my post.

Sprocket
Apr 1, 2005

woof

Nolanar posted:

This might be odd, but I'm looking for a calm overworld mod/modpack for stressful days at work. Something with more involved farming / fishing / etc. without being insanely complicated or requiring nether quartz or something to start up. If I can get away without any mining at all, that would be perfect.

The problem so far is when I look around, I come across stuff like crossbreeding from IC2 or various things from Forestry, which sound like they might be about right, but since it's IC2 and Forestry it would probably be bound up in a bunch of other bullshit.

As others have stated regrowth sounds perfect for your needs, im running a server if you'd like to play it that way. Details are here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705307.

The only real pain in the rear end mobs are dire wolves and i've turned those off, the constant howling and surprise visits in the middle of your well lit base starts to grate.

Sprocket
Apr 1, 2005

woof

mechaet posted:

Come play AgSkies 2 with us. 208.77.221.188:25566

I'd love to get in on this but due to the nature of the pack it doesn't make much sense unless you have your own little floating island in the sky. Any plans to have a few ready made plots laid out? From watching jadedcats video on the subject it looks like a bit of a pain in the rear end but also necessary if you want to play this pack on a server with multiple people.

• Locked thread