Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

:stare: It's...it's like betting on VGCW. help i can't stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I could not stop myself from betting everything on Badman.

:negative:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I BET ON BADMAN AND HE LOST A SECOND TIME WITHIN AN HOUR.

:negative:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Ougher posted:

We almost need a :saltybet:

SSJ Goku saying "Your making a big mistake".

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

The worst part of the exhibitions is the blatantly rigged fights. All the new awful no-hitbox god characters seem to have a random silver bullet character their AI script autoloses to.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I was going to quit due to the string of bad design decisions by Salty lately, but I have to see how this sudden influx of people reacts to the madness.

The Kins posted:

New update:

• Re-tiering! Characters can climb up and down tiers by winning or losing three fights in a row.
  • X Tier! This is where all the OP characters like Rare Akuma sit. Apparently these fights have a 1% chance of happening, so if you see one, buckle up.

For some unfathomable reason X tier is not included in automatic re-tiering. So depending on where a borderline S/X guy went on the arbitrary list someone made they either stomp S tier or appear maybe 1/10 as often AND die in a second without getting to do anything half the time in X and that's not even getting into blatant mistiering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Hating Googoo64 is hating fun. Pure embodiments of :wtc: that glitch out in amazing fashion are far more interesting than generic fightyman/girl #375, or loving Doge.

• Locked thread