Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Antwan3K posted:

Australians aren't allochtoon

Joke's on them. Australians are the last people you want in your country. Take it from me, I'm Australian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Rutkowski posted:

Oh, sorry, totally didn't think of that. Was up until half past four AM reading this poo poo and I'm not close to done.

http://dropcanvas.com/u18wb/1

If possible, post their addresses too

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

PLease also post their elemental resistances and weaknesses + preferred pronouns.

The LFest post.

Rutkowski posted:

Who's? The attackers'? The entire organizations'? The FMR members'?

Yes, the SMR people. Their neighbors have a right to know they live near a fascist.

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

DrProsek posted:

Has there ever been a culture that has been wiped out because the nation that had that culture kept letting immigrants freely immigrate to their nation? You'd basically have to find a situation where a nation let so many people immigrate the immigrants actually became a majority but that has literally never happened and no European country is in danger of that.

Australian Aborigines. Not just one courier, but thousands. All wiped out by the white man.

Whites - never turn your back on them or let them in your country, IMHO

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Guildencrantz posted:

Actually while 99% of American culture is, in fact, garbage, that applies to everywhere. Also US cultural output is so overwhelmingly massive that the 1% of awesome diamonds in the trash heap have more volume than the everything your average small country produces.

Besides, people love homegrown terrible crap too. Americans did not invent Big Brother, Farmer Wants a Wife or Fifty Shades of Grey, but I presume you'll blame the existence of awful European culture on Americanization because that's a great way to make a completely unfalsifiable claim.

If America was not responsible for reality TV (and arguably, Australia is - Sylvania Waters) then it is responsible for the prevailing socioeconomic conditions which led to it (ie. it's cheaper to import American poo poo than to create your own content, leading to the industry downsizing and arts funding being cut by governments, leading to networks and production companies needing to create content cheaply to sell advertising space, resulting in reality TV).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzkriegOfColour
Aug 22, 2010

Torrannor posted:

It's part of NATO, so I don't think it's wrong to consider them part of the West?

Besides, Western culture basically originated in Greece. Look at the wikipedia article of the Western World, the first image you see is the Parthenon.

You've got to be kidding me. The Ancient Greek culture started with the Phoenicians - they even stole their alphabet.

• Locked thread