Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

InterceptorV8 posted:

Milk and Meat come from cartons in the stores, DUH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

What the gently caress is that from?

I really don't know, just something I've picked up from the Internet somewhere. Googling it, a bunch of places say it's from "a San Francisco newspaper" but no actual citations are ever given. The top comment usually includes the word "Obama" in it. I doubt it's real, but I can only hope.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Crankit posted:

Neato, what's the shitspreaders a specific type of horn?

"Shitspreader" -> "Thirteen Letter Shitspreader" -> "I-n-t-e-r-n-a-t-i-o-n-a-l" -> International Harvester. Truck company that makes big trucks, agricultural equipment, etc.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

kastein posted:

Part of why I like the trucks I like is that they fit me like a loving racecar :v: everything is exactly where it should be. Any other vehicle just feels... wrong.

Have you driven many classic cars? I'm only 6'2" but I've got plenty of room in my Impala; in fact I'm more likely to hit my knees on the steering column or my head on the headliner in my pickup than the old heavy chevy.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

InterceptorV8 posted:

loving listened to a cop get outrun on the scanner.

By a Chevy Colorado.

:q:

And they completely lost the fucker.

Guess Fuzzkill got the kinks worked out?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Truck drivers will still exist even if they're not actually driving the truck. You need someone to blame when the truck can't defy the laws of physics to avoid hitting someone who needs THAT EXIT RIGHT NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

cakesmith handyman posted:

Why energy companies specifically Jonathan?

Aren't they who he drives for?

• Locked thread