Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Quite enjoying it so far, plenty of small things I didn't know about are cropping up in your commentary. One thing you didn't show (probably by choice!)are the small interactive objects at the very start of the game with Megan. They're small items you can click on even though they don't show the interactive button. A dinky car is one. Clicking on them gets you some dialogue from Megan and Adam about their past iirc.

EDIT:

I am pretty sure the prologue isn't separate and any kills or alarms in it will lose you the pacifist or foxiest of the hounds achievements/trophies.

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

To the guy who said the bosses are tough, if you think you know pain in this game then you are mistaken. Try beating the game on the highest difficulty, doing a pacifist run with no alarms. Eventually getting to the very end and hacking open the level 5 safe to get the final collectible, and the trophy icon failing to appear. That missing ebook trophy still haunts me.

They definitely could have done with more of those social interactions, and probably should have gotten rid of the CASIE. It made them far simpler which took some of the fun out of it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Picked a few things up watching this, didn't know there were two loose kits in every hub. I found the level 5 apartment near the beginning but never went back to it when I had level 5 hacking. How did you find the code for it can I ask? Did you find it on a previous playthrough?

I didn't think you could get the ghost bonus for non-story missions, or is it just because those guys are in a story mission later?

edit: I think the film might be Vanilla Sky

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I quite liked the magical hobo woman glitch, the best one I ever got was in the pangu in the earlier parts of Tai Yong Medical. I approached what I thought was a small black cleaning bot which suddenly exploded into a full-size NPC, and then shrank back down when I stepped away.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You spelled neuropazine differently in the title and in the video itself, I hate myself so much for posting this. It was either post or be driven up the walls by keeping quiet. I really am the worst kind of commenter. That said I really enjoyed the video, it's great how much effort you're putting into explaining the background and setting of the game. The end of the video was extremely well done.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I feel like the worst person now. Really enjoying the LP though! Looking forward to more, especially Battery Park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

unfair posted:

There was a Battery Park in Human Revolution too?

I mixed up Highland and Battery Park, I have shamed my whole family.

• Locked thread