Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Merijn posted:

I'm at 359 cursors, 41 more to go and they already cost ~100 sextillion oh god what am I doing :gonk:

My next one is 1.964 septillion. Just 19 more to go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Any idea on the new achievements? I got a couple of the reset achievements and something else, but the septillion one doesn't even have an icon. Is the one after that reset with octillion cookies baked?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Ithaqua posted:

new Game.Achievement('Dematerialize','Reset your game with <b>1 quintillion</b> cookies baked.<q>Presto!<br>...where\'d the cookies go?</q>',[11,7]);
new Game.Achievement('Nil zero zilch','Reset your game with <b>1 sextillion</b> cookies baked.<q>To summarize : really not very much at all.</q>',[11,7]);
new Game.Achievement('Transcendence','Reset your game with <b>1 septillion</b> cookies baked.<q>Your cookies are now on a higher plane of being.</q>',[11,8]);
new Game.Achievement('Obliterate','Reset your game with <b>1 octillion</b> cookies baked.<q>Resistance is futile, albeit entertaining.</q>',[11,8]);
new Game.Achievement('Negative void','Reset your game with <b>1 nonillion</b> cookies baked.<q>You now have so few cookies that it\'s almost like you have a negative amount of them.</q>',[11,8],3);

order=22400;
new Game.Achievement('The hunt is on','Unlock <b>1 egg</b>.',[1,12]);
new Game.Achievement('Egging on','Unlock <b>7 eggs</b>.',[4,12]);
new Game.Achievement('Mass Easteria','Unlock <b>14 eggs</b>.',[7,12]);
new Game.Achievement('Hide & seek champion','Unlock <b>all the eggs</b>.',[13,12]);

order=11000;
new Game.Achievement('What\'s in a name','Give your bakery a name.',[15,9]);

Thanks. I closed the tab and reopened and my icons for the resets changed. There is no space after octillion though, is it a hidden achievement?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Is it just me or are the bunnies appearing in different places than the golden cookies were? In a minimized window they are appearing on the stats screen also, which I don't think they did before.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Blasmeister posted:

E: Also I got 21hrs of Christmas left to run, am I locked out of new drops until then or what?

Yeah you are, reset and get the new reset achievements if you are that far.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Breaks quite easily if you click fast. Like a thousand times per second

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Just 100?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Play the beta thats been up for ages, you'll get all the remaining stuff very fast with grandmas giving so much boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Hop on beta and you get nonillion in 15 minutes

• Locked thread