Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

This rules, also a reminder for me to NOT buy Szally until I get an airbrush, so it would get the treatment it deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

if you have a smoke unit alive in that situation (Morlock, Jaguar?), it is better to just sacrifice it and chain shoot the fireteam - if they dodge, you can turn it into FTF with pistol shots, then you can try and do spec fire roulette with Intruder

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Zeppelin Insanity posted:

What's the deal with Celestial Guard sculpts? The ones in the Imperial Service starter look way different and are presumably new. The only box I can find has the old sculpts. Are the new ones starter set exclusive for some reason? Is there any prediction of them showing up normally?

The current ISS starter that was released in 2016 is the second incarnation and has 3 new Combi Rifle models. The ones in the separate box are way older and are all special weapons profiles - Control Device, Hacker, Spitfire and Multi Sniper Rifle. It is somewhat unusual, because the new Moderators for Bakunin were released not far from the new starter and Yu Jing got new Zhanshi SWC box, despite having zero use for them.

The new resculpts of the Celestial Guard SWC box have been announced to come out this year.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

ow that belt feed

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Not a viking posted:

She was probably really a 5000 year old daemon

those crafty tunguska operatives

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

A celestial guard successfully hitting someone not with a flashlight? more pano scaremongering

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

grassy gnoll posted:

It's not as bad as most of the hardcore MO players, at least. Mostly.

hey, I was told of some local dude that painted swastikas on Corregidor models, no one is safe

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Cassa posted:

Black Block faction will have to be next, I guess.

Kropotkin Jurisdictional Command :anarchists:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Last episode of Mayacast has some spoilers and snippets from the book, especially about how Dire Foes are connected with the Uprising and who are canonical winners in each matchup.

• Locked thread