Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
Man, I still want to try and do a Skyrim mod. Haven't done modding since Oblivion, and it was a lovely mod-that-required-a-mod-and-also-a-DLC thing. Thing is, since then I've learned how to actually model(woo) so I'd want to make some sort of model. Probably a lovely sword, or just for jokes TF2's Eyelander or something.

As far as I know however, the version of Blender I'm using doesn't have a NifTools plugin thingy yet. Which puts a damper on my plans, but oh well.

EDIT: As an aside, haha oh wow, this mod. Brhuce Hammar. I think I like this guy. :allears:

Jetamo fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Sep 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.

The Mad Archivist posted:

You're forgetting the part where they're banned without appeal for some pedantic reason.

In terms of Nexus alteratives, have we really considered Curse.com? I know they're more well known for WoW UI mods but they have a dedicated section up for Skyrim, and they allow for direct download of files as opposed to the invasive Steam workshop method, along with an option to use their client. Is there some unknown reason that people aren't using it (aside from Nexus being more well-known)?

Ahahahaha, oh boy, Curse is whole 'nother :can:. I'm not too well versed in the history, but there's been... a fair few shitstorms with Curse in the past.

...What ever happened to... I think it was called Planet Elder Scrolls? Did it just fade away a few years ago?

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.

Agents are GO! posted:

Wheels of Lull chat:
So I got the reward from Medeliu Hammer (yes, Brhuce's dad) which is Brhuce's favorite childhood book, and it's horrible. And funny. And horribly funny. It's an extremely psychologically hosed up version of Thomas the Tank Engine.

On a serious note: How the gently caress do I kill Old Tho Mahalis? He seems to freeze up after a while and I can't do any damage...

Congratulations, you've sold me on downloading this mod. Brhuce Hammer is the only good companion mod. :allears:

Question is if I'll actually spend enough time playing instead of just downloading all of the mods.

• Locked thread