Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
I looked through the links in the OP but didn't see it so apologies if this is a dumb question: Is there any sort of babbys first Dom3/4 tutorial? There's a ton of info to internalize before you even click play so stuff like how to build a non-retarded pretender and how to actually play the drat game is sort of hard to decipher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Pop and Loch Nessy posted:

Any new people (like myself) want to try learning the game by playing against each other? I don't see much point in playing against the AI if it's as horrible as people in this thread are saying?

Yeah, a newbie game would be good. I played like 2 games of Dom3 a year ago and was pretty lost, id like to learn Dom4 a bit better.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
How will that affect existing games?

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Do any nations get specific bonuses from O over G (in the way that some nations benefit from Turmoil or Drain) or is G just basically always better than O?

• Locked thread