Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out

Kenlon posted:

(No more LA Man patrol-tax-CASTLE SPAM cycle, for example.)

That was a theorycraft myth anyway. It hurts blood nations more than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
I hope there's a mictlan specific version of that where instead of losing 1 gold you gain 1 slave.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
In as omething. What's free?

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
I'll gladly follow you to victory Korwin! I believe in you!

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out

Korwin posted:

Team K.I._:
Korwin - Utgard - Pretender (Imprisioned Scales build)
Incy - ??? - Disciple
??? - ??? - Disciple

btw. R'leyh as Disciple should loose his Madness Dominion if someone wants to try it.

Scales you say? I better chose ctis. Because they benefit from scales.

Get it? Ctis are lizards which have scales.

I expect sauromancers to be STR, but could someone just check they aren't cap only or D1 or something please?

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
Build mammoths. Shoot lightning. Caelum.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
I am unsure going construction first on any nation works.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
Is phoenix pyre no longer the best buff spell then? I'm a little out the loop on the dom4 buffer game.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out

MagnumOpus posted:

horribly wrong?

Yes.

Saying that you should probably have a couple of guys right at the front as sacrificial arrow catchers who run back (guard commander orders?) so you get maximum crossbowshooting time on the indeps. There was a really good post on dom3 scripting somewhere but I can't find it now, I think it was made by lilli.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
Also you can only raise your casting level by one through gems, further gems only mitigate fatigue instead of giving you access to new spells.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out

brainwrinkle posted:

I still refuse to believe that EA Ulm is good or fun, despite Incy's efforts to convince me otherwise on IRC.

Hey I never said they were fun.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
Ctis can expand fine now (a small group of poison slingers and blockers, desert rangers if you can find a waste) so do whatever you like. Great sage to get skelespam earlyish? Dragon to expand (if they get it)? Devourer of souls to annoy people and get afflicted in the first indep province it stumbles in to? They're all things that work, to some extent.

The best build for Ctis is scales. Because they are lizards. Don't skimp out on the money, sauromancers aren't that pricy but str means you need loads of forts.

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out

Atlanton posted:

Yeah!

Kill him and then those stinky hydras!

Bogarus will boogie again!

I needed your cold ok :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incy
May 30, 2006
for other Out
I cannot believe how quickly I burned out on dom4. I'm looking for subs for the following games, please:

Almonds Ragha, mid to late game (turn 50?) in a decent position

Amphibious assault a nationgen game, with amphib troops. Illithids and death magic, been in a durdling holding pattern for about 15 turns.

Badthrones EA atlantis with bad nations only. This uses the mu throne mod so there are constant global +death, -income and other horrible events, but you are a strong astral/death power too thanks to thrones. Turn 35.

Let me know on IRC if you want to take over these games please

• Locked thread