Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Just recently finished watching the whole series (decided to after checking out the recreation of the bar at a previous Clusterfest).

So what's the verdict on AP Bio? Worth checking out too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Went through all of AP Bio. The first season was actually pretty entertaining, the second season not so much. Devin quietly disappearing from the show was a big bummer.

Starting on the Mick now.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

oh jay posted:

I just started a rewatch. Lex Luthor mentions Guigino's way back in season 1!

Did one over the break.

When I got to "The Gang Does a Clip Show" I was like "ugh" but actually I forgot how funny that episode is.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
As soon as Dennis described himself as being woke, I was like "oh, he's trying to bang somebody"

Also, I wasn't sure what the political/social position the third girl was supposed to represent.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
The monkey was good, at least

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
These episodes have been excellent. Also the season opener.

the escape goat posted:

Charlie being able to read Gaelic without a problem, Mac’s meltdown about being Dutch, and his blunt “not him” about being trained by another priest were amazing.

Has Mac actually had a boyfriend during the show?

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
I did feel like there was several minutes of content missing between the penultimate and season finale, because it was quite the jump

mcbexx posted:

Frank's commitment to the not-turd turd soup was impressive.

That was probably the grossest thing I've seen on this show.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Just finished the new seasons of AP Bio. Not sure I was onboard with the kids productions or whatever they'd cut to a few minutes but otherwise mostly enjoyable.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Did they mention that in a podcast?

In any case, some of the best characters vanished from AP Bio after the first season, which I do think hurt the show.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
I figured they must have their own alcoholic beverage as soon as they started talking about it.

Anyway, I'm amused at the idea that Frank would fly an airplane in circles for hours for... some dubious tax purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Just watched Blackberry and bald Dennis definitely threw me.