Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

oh come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

"Oh no my rear tires have lost traction! I know what to do!" *pulls ebrake*

How are people this dumb still alive?

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Saw this guy going 80 in the left lane. Wonder if they bent the frame? It was bent like one of those trucks that split from the frame rusting in half. No plates for the cherry on top.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I was on 101S in SF and some truck let about 100 plastic grocery bags go right in front of me. My destination was only another mile so I just stopped then and one of the bags had melted itself onto my exhaust. I ended up having to chip it off with a screwdriver and even then my car still smelled like a hot glue gun every time it got hot for a month.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Raluek posted:

Hasn't SF been free of plastic grocery bags for like a decade?

SF yeah, but the rest of the bay area still has tons of them. Usually you just get charged 10 cents for one. I don't know why he had so many plastic bags, just that there was an inescapable minefield of them covering every single lane. This was like three years ago.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

the song is great too

https://soundcloud.com/leiwaan/fast-honk

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Mmmm delicious

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

got stuck staring at this sunset for ~20 minutes on 24 west this afternoon. never even saw what the reason was. really weird being at the front of a huge traffic jam for once.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

We've had an intern park his minivan across three parking spaces for the past two weeks. His reasoning? The van is on loan from a relative and reverse doesn't work.
It's baffling that a supposed adult finds this acceptable?

He has now been told to find a pull-through parking spot somewhere else.

Is it RWD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjV0iO-6vK8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

flightless greeb posted:

This one isn't anything spectacular, just a dangerous pass but it incensed the really cool looking 240z in the lane next to me to give chase and I think it looks cool as he takes off lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyaGbKVJG7g

I see people do this poo poo on 580 constantly, it's ridiculous. at this point it doesn't even register unless they're super close or doing at least 110+.