Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Late, but this is my favorite TOYS ARE SATAN video from the 80s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnjdq32u-MU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

This. Apple is just a poo poo company that does not care about their customers in the long term and you have to keep that in mind if you're gonna buy their products. People are too used to getting long term support from software makers like Microsoft and Apple doesn't operate that way. It's not a conspiracy, it's just that their attitude toward newer software and OS versions loving over older products can be summed up in two words: gently caress. Off.

As opposed to Android phones which are noted for always getting all the updates.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Nintendo Kid posted:

They actually do. Especially with the move to tying things to the app market system with the Google Services Framework.

That's an improvement from when I ditched my android phone 1.5 years ago then because there were approximately A Lot of new phones every year and the odds of them all getting the next update were slim to none. Good on you google phones I guess.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

QuarkJets posted:

Fishmech is only mostly right on this one (a rare example of fishmech not being 100% right)

A lot of phone vendors spin off their own operating systems that are based on Android, but you're entirely dependent on that vendor when it comes to updates (and if you want to keep the stock OS installed). Most vendors are really good about keeping the software up to date, so most of the phones that you thought had "slim to none" odds of receiving updates probably received updates. Some aren't that good and will let poo poo fall behind. And in general, really old phones will stop receiving updates at some point so as to remain usable (unlike Apple phones, which receive all of the updates but eventually become unusable as a result).

You could also just be hosed by having Verizon as a carrier even if you have a Nexus phone! That was a thing. That was fun. I'd rather just not update my phone if I think it's too old to run the OS properly (because this is still an optional thing, you'll just have that little red bubble in the corner of settings letting you know it's there) than have to wonder if/when Big Red is going to approve of the update.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Yeah there's really no internet glory to be gained if your trolling tactic is to emulate a crazy person as hard as possible. You have to be really dedicated to make the gimmic work and I just don't see that kind of hustle out of you.

TobleroneTriangular disagrees.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Popular Thug Drink posted:

That dude was dedicated as hell.

I go back and read his "coming out" post every so often. Every single time, I'm amazed.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I don't usually say that, but in your case, it might be true.

Define your variables.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I made two other posts explaining the variables.

No you said what the literal was. I want to know what each variable represents specifically.

He has since done this. It's still moronic

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 23, 2014

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jack Gladney posted:

Prester John, that was beautiful.

I will repeat to no one in particular and for anyone who might ever consider suicide: it's never too late. There is hope for you and a place for you in the world.

Unless you're that guy.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

blowfish posted:

Freeman Dyson was silenced by BIG POLITICS, who prevented him from building a nuclear bomb propelled spaceship (with optional space cannons using directed nuclear bomb explosions instead of pansy rear end shells or lasers).

e: it's even in his name - the Free Man had to be stopped to keep mankind in mediocrity :tinfoil:

This all sounds incredibly great and maybe if America grew some hair on its ladybits we'd have nukeships and be on Mars by now.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Prester John posted:

As a former moon landing denier myself I'll field this one. The moon is a hollowed out planetoid brought artificially to Earth's orbit millenia ago and serves as a base of operations for the Reptilians in our solar system. We have never landed on the moon because the Reptilians/their slaves the "Gray's" warned us not too. The moon landing was faked as a way to cover up where all the money that went into the real space program was spent. Our actual space program has craft capable of traveling to the moon within 90 minutes and even has some craft capable of traveling to nearby solar systems, everything NASA does is just theater to keep us distracted.

Oh, and I guess I should mention that both Russia and the US are deeply permeated with Illuminati agents, which is why the 2 countries secretly work in tandem so often while publicly pretending to be rivals.

Edit: The moon landing footage was filmed by Stanley Kubrick with an agreement that if he did this none of his films would ever be censored again. He pushed this too far and revealed too much when he made Eyes Wide Shut (which deals with the truth of Monarch programming and the Satanic orgies the Illuminati love to indulge in) and he was killed so that a toned down edited version could be released without the danger of his objections. Kubrick was actually a hero at the end of his life because he was trying to fight back and get the truth out there despite having been a willing participant for so many years.

Second Edit: Let me blow ya'lls mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLwuzIHGkw

If you guys want I can start posting poo poo like the above that only the real hardcore conspiracy theorists have ever even heard of. Truth be told with most CT's stuff like the faked moon landing or 9-11 false flag material is just baby food being fed gently to the ignorant masses because they aren't ready to handle the real REAL truth yet.

He also shot it so that they'd give him a special lens to shoot 2001 one with.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Man now I just want to talk about how dumb freemen in the land are. Can someone link that thing where the guy explains how we're all only bound by maritime law because you enter the world via the "berth" canal and thus we are all legally boats?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Miss-Bomarc posted:

I like the one that goes something like "any courtroom with a gold-fringed flag is by law an Admiralty Court and has no jurisdiction over civilians, and if you attempt to try someone for a crime in an invalid court you can't do it over in a proper court because that would be Double Jeopardy".

One of my grandparents friends told us about that poo poo ages ago, back before the Internet was really a thing and I could watch freemen being stupid on YouTube, and even back then my ultra conservative family thought he was a crazy rear end in a top hat. That's how crazy they are. Also you can't notarize an official document with a square stamp because that means whatever it is is dead and invalid.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Deptfordx posted:

... and if anybody tries to arrest you simply tell them that you are a Fremen of the Land and that the Spice MUST Flow, and they'll be powerless.

The state is the mind-killer.
The state is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face the state.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the state has gone there will be nothing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Peztopiary posted:

I think Oswald tried to kill Kennedy but I don't think he's the only person who shot him and that the unreleased documents (not due until 2029) will be heavily redacted if they ever end up getting released.

I think you're insane.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Peztopiary posted:

You win man. 'Watering hole pappy incest' has soundly defeated my half-baked arguments and I withdraw mortally wounded, all my contentions about JFK for naught. Congratulations. I'm going to talk about the Inner Earth now, maybe. Or maybe something more ridiculous.

"you guys are so mean refusing to engage with the same poo poo that's been debunked at face value! I'm talking my ball of dumb bullshit and going home!"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I really don't have the time to go tracking down municipal purchase orders. Call your city government and ask them who they buy their fluoride from if you're so interested. Apparently a lot of it is arsenic and lead laced poo poo from China now because the fertilizer companies can't even keep up with the demand.

You really shouldn't make arguments you can't or won't back up. The onus is not on us to prove you right.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

Could you elaborate more on this? I'm an idiot and confused: put it into simple terms for me to unterstanden.

The thread was talking about anti-semitism and the role it plays in conspiracy theories, which is actually an interesting discussion, so he had to save us from an interesting topic by being a loving retard.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

Basically I am framing the thread so you're kind of forced to respond to me and I'm not letting people just run away with ridiculous straw-mans about conspiracy theorists. I think it's been pretty successful. If you read the whole thread, you'll find that the arguments do get stronger agaisnt me, but only after deflecting a ton of ad-homs and straw-mans.

Oh my god shut the gently caress up. Shut up! Shut up. All you do is make wild claims and then act put upon when people ask you back them up. It's not on us to prove your argument. You're making the claim that runs counter to the common belief, it's your responsibility to back it up. If you can't do that, shut the gently caress up. Jesus loving Christ.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

Ok. Is that a Jewish plot for global domination?

If you think about it, Hitler was just trying to save the world. That's why the Jew-run media made him out as a bad guy and convinced America to join the war after manipulating the Japanese into "bombing" Pearl Harbor

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jesus loving wept.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I really hope this doesn't derail the thread, but let me tell you why the former leader of the Klan has some good ideas about the Jews

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
You see Jews run the banks like this but the Illuminati runs the government like this and "urban youth" just steal from everyone and deserve to be put to death for existing and do you even know what the queers are doing to the soil???

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

Issue: Assuming masons are more than a loving drinking club. My family has had their weddings at masonic lodges, and you know what? Its just another drinking club, except for poorer people than Standard, City, or Urban are for.

E:

I am a Jewish Zionist masonic Democratic capitalist, AMA.

Well the masons are just a smokescreen anyway everyone knows that, the real Illuminati controls the government and is the liason between the crabmen in the hollow earth and the reptiloids on the SECRET earth on the other side of the moon

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I'm not letting you start framing this thread, MIGF. I don't know anything else about the Jewish conspiracies. If you want to critique David Duke, write him a letter.

So why are you citing David Duke if you don't actually want to discuss what he says

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

GOD Masons just want you to eat at the Subway their son owns and maybe get catering from there once a month, why do you have to bring Nigerians into this?

Because their princes are laundering fiat money and using it to buy up purestrain gold

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

He's too easy of a target, really. My bad. I was hesitant. But hey, page 100.

That didn't actually answer my question: Why, when pressed about your beliefs, did you cite someone who you were unwilling to actually discuss?

My Imaginary GF posted:

WTF purestrain gold is a caucasian plot

You fool, you're falling for it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

E/N is like the best sub-forum. Honestly, D&D sucks and is never funny and rarely educational.

I really have no idea what schizophrenia even is. Maybe I do have it. It doesn't change the fact that it's an ad-hom to just call someone crazy, which is all you're doing. If an argument is bad, then dissect and destroy it. Don't attack the person. You are really just insulting actually schizophrenic people by telling them that anything they come up with should be dismissed because of their disorder.

It's hard to dissect things when you sigh wearily at any requests for you to actually flesh out your position or back it up.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

QuarkJets posted:

Oxygen is pretty loving electronegative, almost as much as fluoride, but that doesn't mean that you're going to die from breathing or from drinking a glass of water or from consuming any of a million things that have oxygen as a component. Just like with fluoride, what's important is dosage. In sufficiently small quantities, fluoride has no negative health effects on people, and there are many studies proving that this is the case. In sufficiently large quantities, literally anything will cause you harm.

What about nachos, nachos can't hurt you

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

This doens't mention fluoride at all.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

It's a conspiracy.

Absence of evidence isn't actually evidence, try again

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I wouldn't expect a barrel of 500 tons of acid to have a homogeneous contamination. The bulk of it is hydrofluosilicic acid. It's simply impure. It's especially believable that it is impure since it originates as industrial waste and it would take costly processes to ensure its purity.

You can't get to everyone.

Chlorine's electronegativity is an entire unit lower, and I will say I'm actually pretty scared of oxygen. Don't scientists think that the Earth use to have higher concentrations of oxygen in the atmosphere and essentially the atmosphere was constantly on fire?

I'm basically willing to cede and admit it's all good and safe if you can show me how municipalities purify hydrofluosilicic acid.

I tried. Maybe some day.

Here I got you this oxygen shield put over your head and tie it real tight

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I'm done with you too you friend of the family, gently caress off out of my thread you oval office sucker. I hate you so much you better hope I never dox you.

Do me next

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Barlow posted:

Are there any good Tolstoy related conspiracy theories? He wrote a bunch about Free Masons in "War and Peace," there has to be something out there on that right? If people go full on crazy about "The Shining" I hope they can at least bother to go nuts about classic literature too.

The Shining stuff mostly comes from the movie because Kubrick was a meticulous lunatic who made sure everything was just so, leading people to look for meaning in everything, plus there's that whole thing about him shooting the moon landing.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

Admiralty Law has NO POWER over the land. On land, on sea, and in air, there is only one law: America.

You see we are all born via the berth canal, thus, we are all boats. America is a sham.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

nomemories posted:

I believe Obama is a Kenyan put in power by zog kykes promoting faggotry in the schools as a means of population control and to enable their sick urges, they want to take the gun out of your hand and replace it with cock.

I'm actually anti gun and pro dicks so that works out for me.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

twistedmentat posted:

Wasn't one of Enron's plots to steal money from everyone called Operation Chewbacca?

The Poltoons thread has a lot of cartoons related to Jade Helm, did the Governor really call out the Texas National guard? Also, Chuck Norris's official asskicker status is revoked, I say we replace him with Kurt Russell. He hasn't thrown his had in with crazy people yet.

Most of Enron's plots were named after Star Wars poo poo, yes

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

...doing god's work by spreading HIV to kill off them queers and other unwanteds in southern indiana?

Its a plot that goes all the way to your governor, I tell ya!

Do you have any idea what the queers are doing to the soil

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shbobdb posted:

They're building landing strips for gay aliens!

MIGF is all right though. Some people say he smokes meth.

All he wants is a burrow owl.

Look at the soil around any city with a large homosexual population, like Des Moines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I like you Shbobdb. You're not like the other people, here, in the conspiracy thread

• Locked thread