Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

These pipes are cleeeean!!!
Took my camera to a music festival last month, handling the polaroid in the middle of a dancing crowd was a bit sketchy at times.

How are you all scanning your shots? I used google photo scan and it came out rather meh plus I caught the reflection of a ceiling lamp in all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

Total shot in the dark, does anyone with a SX-70 have the ITT Magic Flash? I got one off eBay but it came without the battery cover so I'm not entirely sure which batteries I should connect, if someone could send me a pic of the battery cover that would be awesome.

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

Whitezombi posted:

Post a pic of the flash. I've dealt with a few different versions of these and I may even have one.

Here's the flash mounted:

Bunch more pics here.

Ashex
Jun 25, 2007

Ended up buying the impossible flash bar II as it's way more compact, I guess I'll tear apart the magic flash and see if I can git rid of the gigantic base.

• Locked thread