Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

i caught the instax bug too. cool fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
having issues scanning 210. The border is nice and focused but the image is horribly out of focus. any way around this?

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
just seems like the image on my instax is a lot sharper than the image from the scanner

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
same size, but comparitive to your, say, comicon shots, the blurriness is unbearable.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
DUST

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Have a cartridge and a half of instax 210 film if anyone wants it, just pay postage (if its even worth it) my camera drowned in beer in china. Shoot me a pm.

• Locked thread