Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

I have some amazon birthday money and I'm thinkin about buying an instax 210 because this looks fun as hell, what are yall scanning with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

My 210 came and I'm stoked to go out with it, took a few shots around my apartment/outside and it really is something special, hope you get your situation sorted out whitezombi!

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

im in love :swoon: (lovely iphone 'scans')

untitled instant by s-bothun, on Flickr

untitled instant by s-bothun, on Flickr

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

The "big shot".

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

I've been having fun driving around with an empty photo album in the passenger seat. I'm enjoying some of the weird looks I've caught instaxin in public. I want to get a real scanner soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

scanner!

Untitled-10 by s-bothun, on Flickr
Untitled-8 by s-bothun, on Flickr
Untitled-5 by s-bothun, on Flickr
Untitled-4 by s-bothun, on Flickr
Untitled-3 by s-bothun, on Flickr
Untitled-1 by s-bothun, on Flickr

• Locked thread