Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Misc
Sep 19, 2008

At this point in our sample size, "Motel" in your instant photograph = automatic winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

I love the photography in this thread, but allow me to bring instant film back to its low culture roots for just a moment:

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

trampoline park on instax mini

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

I was in DC recently

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

Weirdly picky review aside, I am still extremely disinterested in a digital p&s with attached printer. Would much rather have something shooting directly on the film.

I picked up a box of monochrome from my local photo supply. Not sure what to expect from it but I'll post if I manage to shoot something not completely wretched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Misc
Sep 19, 2008

Ashex posted:

How are you all scanning your shots? I used google photo scan and it came out rather meh plus I caught the reflection of a ceiling lamp in all of them.

Flatbed scanner like the Epson v600 (which you can use for 35mm negatives if you're interested branching out from instant)

If I'm lazy I feed them through a quick document scanner at work. You're not really losing a ton of fidelity with Instax Mini.

• Locked thread