Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarern
Nov 4, 2008

:toot:
Won't you take me to
Bomertown?
Won't you take me to
BONERTOWN?

whatever7 posted:

Hello thread, trying to find out if I can build a simple Instax-photo booth for my baby's 100-day party.

I know you can use light trigger to fire manual flashlight with Instax Mini cameras (I believe all of them always fire the flash).

I wants to do it with a Instax Wide setup. However I believe the Instax wide 300 doesn't fire its flash all the time. What about the 210?

I know there is the $200 Lomo version with a pc sync but I prefer not spending too much on a diy rig.

So does any Instax wide camera fire the flash all the time?

I have an Instax 210. I used it for a year without ever realizing that you can turn the flash off, so that seems like it should work for you. Mine is several years old, so I have no idea if they still work this way, but mine has a flash on/off button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarern
Nov 4, 2008

Won't you take me to
Bomertown?
Won't you take me to
BONERTOWN?

eggsovereasy posted:

I wish they would do the monochrome film in square.

Wait there is monochrome Instax film? I don't think my wallet can survive that.

Sarern
Nov 4, 2008

Won't you take me to
Bomertown?
Won't you take me to
BONERTOWN?

I will be a poorer man, but with more monochrome shots.
:hawaaaafap:

• Locked thread