Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

SoundMonkey posted:

One does not simply use the Slayer tag for Instax threads :colbert:

god soundmonkey hates us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Fuji Instax is pretty fun.

img004.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

img002.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

I recently moved into an apartment on the other side of town. I think I like the view across the street a lot more here.

img039.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

Also more parks just up the road.

img041.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

img040.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

slardel posted:

I have some amazon birthday money and I'm thinkin about buying an instax 210 because this looks fun as hell, what are yall scanning with?

I use a flatbed scanner too. Doesn't need to be a film scanner or anything, anything that scans will work.

Mostly I just sit there and look at the pile of pictures though, they look so nice in person.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Whitezombi posted:

God loving drat. I had a friend get for me from Amazon. Not sure what their return policy is. I'm out a loving pack of film cause i'm sure its all exposed now. gently caress.

Yep - it's broken. The roller at the top is not rolling properly. :/

If you ordered from amazon I bet you could return both the camera and the film pack. Just tell em that they're both broken and that you want a replacement, they'll give you a prepaid UPS label and you just mail it back in.

Since it's broken Amazon will probably eat the cost of the shipping too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Scan_20131104.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

scanner was dusty, didn't care.

• Locked thread