Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited
Catlabs has said they're going to work on making pack film.

Best of luck to them, and I suspect they'll need it, but at least someone is going to try?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited
I just got a notice that it was still out of stock, but they haven't canceled my order yet. :pray:

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

akadajet posted:

Is anything stopping people from using instax film in a medium/large format camera? Just lack of adapters?

You can recalibrate a rangefinder, but depth to film plane can be a problem for anything SLR-based (it's way too deep, most of the time). For large format, Zach over at Mercury Camera does a neat conversion from Instax Wide to the 4x5 Graflok back, and produces a replacement ground glass for it, too.

• Locked thread