Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
The best option is to get an actual scanner with a backlit lid, but if you want to do the printer paper method, you have to use an incandescent light, the CFL's color and that they flicker cause some of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Speaking of cold weather, I've not shot my 210 any since I got the film because it's been sub-30F. I know the film says it doesn't work well under 40f, but can I compensate for that by letting it sit even longer, or should I throw it somewhere warm until it develops?

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

$200 and you have to use their expensive film. If you notice, it's also massive and not really portable, unlike the Instax Share which is way smaller and works with any camera.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

They're just really common cameras, and most people buy one, take three shots at a party, and forget about it. If they still have a film pack in it, take a test shot and make sure the flash fires and the film shoots out smoothly.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

If it still has the old battery clip, you can flip them over and hold a CR123A to them to test or use the camera. Also check that all three lenses are clean and fungus free.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, you're pretty much stuck with FP-100c and 3000b for a while longer, and then FP-3000b will run out of stock and we only have color.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Musket posted:

New camera means the possibility of proprietary film. Which means locked into their new system for film an accessories.

I doubt they're going to make special film since they already have film branded "For Impossible Cameras", and it's just 600 film without a battery.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Pukestain Pal posted:

Are those refurbed polaroids that impossible project sell worth a poo poo?

They're expensive as hell for something you can scavenge off ebay/a pawn shop for $20. There's also the fact that all you can feed them is poo poo impossible film or long expired 600 packs that might shoot dried developer across your subject.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

The battery in the 600 carts are under all the slides and it's a special dumb battery. Just shove your good frames into a Impossible cart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Some of the older Polaroids and Mamiya's can be permanantly converted to Instax Wide for frankly Too Much Money.

• Locked thread