Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
Does anyone want two boxes of Polaroid 339 film for shipping costs? Expired in 2000 but I'm sure something can be done with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
I read some things about people cutting the film up to fit into smaller backs or creating DIY backs for LF or MF cameras. Might just set a saved search for some of those cameras to see if I can snag one for cheap.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
This guy (http://www.flickr.com/groups/polaroid_/discuss/72157623001125390/#comment72157623060413524) said he cut down the film to fit in a Spectra camera. I can't find any stuff now on making DIY backs for this specific film, I'm sure something is out there for other Polaroid films.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

404notfound posted:

welp, I bought it

I might have to get one of these too.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Dang.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

What were these shot on? They look great

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
Thinking about dropping some $$$ on an Instax 500AF. Anybody have any good/bad experiences with it?

Also has Fuji released anything on the longevity of Instax Wide production? Getting worried due to the new square format camera and the announcement discontinuing some Superia stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Rastor posted:

Personally I think the addition of Instax Square and Instax Mini Monochrome are a vote of confidence in the Instax film products.

Yeah I hope so. Maybe I'm pessimistic but I see three different formats as somewhat superfluous. If there's some downtick in Instax sales I could see one format getting axed. Then again it did make Fuji a healthy profit last year so I might just be talking out of my rear end

• Locked thread