Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So I saw the new Instax mini camera in classic brown. I really like the look of it, no so crazy about the quality of the film output (as far as I can tell from youtube videos). What's your guys' opinions? Is there any similar product in similar price blanket I should look into?

whatever7 fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Sep 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rastor posted:

Are you referring to the Mini 90? I kickstarted the Lomo'Instant, I'll check in when it arrives (November/December?) but Lomography isn't famous for their image quality either.

The link is dead

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rastor posted:

It works for me? :confused: Try going directly to the Lomo'Instant page? If all else fails, despite the apostrophe you can Google for Lomo'Instant.

OK I finally can see it at home. So it just use Instax mini film? Any reason why I should pick this over the Instax mini?

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Guys, is there any reason I shouldn't order the Instax 26 over the 70 and save 30+ bux?

edit: even the fujifilm.com doesn't tell me the lens focal length and battery type. Talk about dumbing down.

whatever7 fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Dec 22, 2016

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

8th-snype posted:

assuming the 26 is an updated 25:

Thanks. Ok so no self timer I can live without. But no tripod socket? Goddamn it Fuji! You got my money!

The 8 cleanly is missing a lot of features but its the most good looking one. I think it will be most popular in the parties.

whatever7 fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Dec 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hello thread, trying to find out if I can build a simple Instax-photo booth for my baby's 100-day party.

I know you can use light trigger to fire manual flashlight with Instax Mini cameras (I believe all of them always fire the flash).

I wants to do it with a Instax Wide setup. However I believe the Instax wide 300 doesn't fire its flash all the time. What about the 210?

I know there is the $200 Lomo version with a pc sync but I prefer not spending too much on a diy rig.

So does any Instax wide camera fire the flash all the time?

• Locked thread