Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Does anyone know how long I can leave FP-100c sitting in the holder after firing a few shots off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

ansel autisms posted:

a few hours if it's humid, they tend to dry out and you'll get some nasty spots after peeling.

Oh no, I meant more towards the remaining shots. Fujifilm says to finish off the pack as soon as possible but I figure they're being conservative as usual.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Thanks, I guess I'll just have to find out for myself!

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Ah ok, well I definitely wouldn't be leaving it in there for a year, maybe a few weeks to a month, so it hopefully shouldn't be too bad.

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Somehow I really love this shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Misc posted:

Weirdly picky review aside, I am still extremely disinterested in a digital p&s with attached printer. Would much rather have something shooting directly on the film.

There is supposed to be a purely analog one coming out later, probably when Fuji thinks enough people have bought this hybrid one.

• Locked thread