Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mes
Apr 28, 2006

Instant Photography: Documenting Hoarding in Real Time

Content: I've been shooting with an Instax Mini 90 Neoclassic since last Saturday and it's a ton of fun. One of the best things about it is that you don't have to carry around that stupid lens attachment in order to get close focusing since it has a built in mode in the camera. Although, it's hard to recommend to any one to spend $220 on what essentially is a toy camera. Let me know if anyone has questions about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Light Trails by jemuelb, on Flickr

Shot with the Instax Neoclassic with bulb mode (all shots are 10 second exposures).

Probably the biggest difference with the Neoclassic as compared to the rest of the Instax line is that it can do double exposures, has a bulb mode and a tripod mount. Another interesting thing is that it looks like the metering cell is right next to the lens so you could even hold a ND filter up to it if you want to try and limit overexposure.

mes
Apr 28, 2006

Finally scanned more stuff in today, all shot with the Fujifilm instax mini 90 Neoclassic.

Double exposure stuff:

Double Exposures by jemuelb, on Flickr

The camera surprising handles tricky lighting situations pretty well, especially since it is capable of a faster shutter speed then the Instax Wide.

Fountain by jemuelb, on Flickr

Hand holding a slightly long exposure.

Christmas Tree by jemuelb, on Flickr

mes
Apr 28, 2006

I got my Neoclassic at an Urban Outfitters a few months ago, I think the cameras were trickling in at random shops in the states. The Neoclassic is great, more control then the standard Instax cameras but not enough to get really technical with them.

• Locked thread