Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
put this in the op flj

Shane, dropping out of high school and joining the National Guard does not make you a man. Sitting behind a desk in Iraq for a year does not make you a man. Getting a tattoo after everyone else did does not make you a man. Last time we hung out my "skinny rear end" beat the poo poo out of you. You're not a man.

Don't tell me you never bail on things. You bitch out on a monthly basis, and never for a good excuse. If I drive half a loving hour to hang out with you don't lie to me about your sister being in the hospital. I can see her in your front yard you little human being. If you want to be a man so badly man up and tell the truth for once.

It's been 6 months since you split up with your ex and you still think you're hot poo poo with the ladies even though she was the only one to give you play. Stop trying to be me. It isn't going to work for you. That fat girl is the best you'll ever do, so stop trying. Your gay rear end uniform and Oakley glasses aren't even enough to pull empty headed bimbos. What makes you think an attractive girl with a brain is going to give a douche like you the time of day?

And most importantly, watch what you say around me. I may be your friend for old time's sake, but I'm also trying to be a cop. So when you call me up and tell me about molesting a girl who passed out at a bonfire you better believe I'd kick your rear end for being a creepy poo poo stain. The only reason you aren't in the hospital is because putting you there would keep me off the force. And the only reason you aren't in jail is because I've got no loving evidence you did what you said. But I guarantee, if I get the chance to sell your white trash racist rear end down the river I will. With a loving smile. Choke on a dick and die you homophobe.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
big soccer dot com has some cool tifo pics and more. for all your big soccer needs

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

:gizz:

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
:smugwizard:

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
greg can you delete this post before tom sees it please http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3570391&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post419531417

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

excuse me lady posted:

hello everyone

hi

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

TelekineticBear! posted:

Im a piece of poo poo stuck in a mans body

that doesn't make you a man

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Chris de Sperg posted:

guess which thread and which poster

tff cate the great or officer cop

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

lol drat i was way off

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
whos fighting i want to chose sides

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

I am. Fight me you fat Bitch.

fine lets choose our teams

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
with the first choice i select detective in training and professional sister locator Ceviche

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
I'll kick all of your human being's asses in real life

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
sorry

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

pissy smelliott posted:

why dont you say that to my rear end

looks like your rear end is writing a check that pillowpants can't cash

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

T. Finninho posted:

im on the side where we hug and say nice things to each other

guess you're on my team then. bring it in

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

2nd choice is brandy alexander, mexican heir to the el motel seis throne

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Mine is a5h he is a violent thug

i choose hitler *hitler smiles sweetly at me and tears fill his eyes as i turn to him and say "it's always been you" and then we embrace*

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

I choose that goon that built a UAV to hunt pigs. He has guns and a bunch of dead pigs.

next choice has to be the goon who hosed a dog

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

mynameisjohn posted:

i prefer ketamine anyway

i prefer your rear end to my face

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Angel Puddin posted:

i'll take the guy who blew off his fingers making home made thermite he's got experience with explosives

hmm good choice. drat Hell fine choice in fact, me boy

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
i choose dinozombies who stopped posting all the time after tbp quoted my mean post about him in the sa quotes thread

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Machinegunboyo posted:

seriously can someone explain how he removes the tie, waistcoat and changes the shirt??. i can see where it happens but he has no time to do it at all

he hands his little shirt piece thing over at 4:42 bitch you cant fool me

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Machinegunboyo posted:

but hes wearing a whole new shirt, unless the previous shirt/tie/waistcoast are all one piece that he can just pull off

oh then its probably real magic

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
i just realized you're all trolls...

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

oilcheck my rear end posted:

I'm not a troll Smokey

out of 100 things a troll might say to me on any given day, that is number 1.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Hegav posted:

a troon favourite

you rang?

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

T. Finninho posted:

I probably know the most karate in this thread

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
uhhhhhhhhh

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
the only karate greg knows is cry kwan do

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
all their pictures are bad i dont understand

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Carrier posted:

man its a rough community in the street photography megathread

you dont know what it's like on the streets...*snaps pic* here, now you do

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

vaginal culture posted:

*runs photo of handicapped person through instagram filter* aughh yeah this is my poo poo

those people think they're artistic and creative and they probably get super depressed when their republican dads tell them to get real jobs lol

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

T. Finninho posted:

make a thread about how you want to do an artistic photo series of women's rear end in a top hat close-ups

lol

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

haha

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

vaginal culture posted:

can you PM this to my wife, about sex

your wife has pms? haha me

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Adbot