Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Watch the second round of the MFC Heavyweight Championship fight. Only the second round though. HOLY poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
/\/\/\ Really fun card, thanks for the link. I forgot how fun JMMA is. It's a meat grinder, they don't bullshit around and throw on fight after fight without much sponsor rear end kissing and talking (that I can understand at least) unless it's Kawajiri addressing his public which is fine by me.

That was brutal. That Japanese zoom does a pretty good job of capturing the essence of everyone's reaction to the knee.

Ninja PD fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Nov 24, 2013

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Make Ben go up through TUF. The show is boring and needs some kind of enticement every year. It's probably on par with the skill level of a Bellator tournament anyways. If he wins, he wins. Earns a nice contract and establishes his brand. Goes from being Bellator champion to Ultimate Fighter. If he loses, it makes Bellator look hilariously amateur.

Although now that I think about it, him being the feared star for a three month show is probably the exact kind of publicity Bellator would want.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
hahaha Fedor is the best, yall gotta get over it

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
My god, the grown ups were right all along. Weed really is the worst (/best litmus test for really stupid people).

Just cancel the SuperBowl (suuuuperbowl riiight, heh, get it, a huge bowl, 420 errday)

Ninja PD fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jan 21, 2014

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006

colonel_korn posted:

Speaking of WSOF 11, they just added JZ vs Melvin Guillard to the card as well.

In-house champ supported by a strong name undercard, with a sprinkle B-Leagueness magic this card is shaping up to be pretty good way to burn a couple of hours.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006

Gregor Samsa posted:

Of course.

That said, Kathy Duva just filed suit alleging Al Haymon violates the act, so we may have a first.

Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Bellator is my favorite sport.

Dr. Abysmal posted:

He actually wore two masks, just in case you could see through the hood and recognize him before the big reveal

I'm literally crying.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Floyd didn't do so well either, Randy must get so much daddy issue pussy its ridiculous, I cannot believe that Bellator has become must see Friday night tv, WAR MANHOEF (Doug Marshall might just get legit'd).

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
I don't know why I dislike the name Jason Jordan so.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
There's something magical about mediocre fighters landing every punch when they have their opponent stunned against the cage.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
That was cartoony.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Manhoef vs Wandy on Indian burial ground would be fantastic.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Is this some sort of key date for mma/ppv?

(other than Hunto becoming supreme champion 4lyfe)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Just scanned through Bellator event, good poo poo