Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Gilbert should receive a yellow card for taking Mo down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Mo already turning an alarming shade of purple

edit: what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

that arm did not look hot goddamn

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

AORIGELE TIME YOU FUCKS

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

rather than showboating you should call what Aorigele is doing cruiselining

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Memento posted:

gently caress how do you judge this

I mean if this actually goes to the scorecards how do you gauge who's winning?

whichever fighter was more consistently Aorigele during the fight

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Captain Log posted:

I thought I would watch Mighty Mo fight in the nineties. How does his brain keep him breathing and blinking?

He mainly gets hit in the frontal cortex and auxiliary, unimportant limbs broken. The reptilian brain, which handles all the necessary functions of Mo-capable life, is safely hidden inside that huge neck, where the absorbent tissue is thicker AND it is illegal to hit with regularity.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Venator FC, known mainly for an amusing card a few years back where multiple mentally ill foreigners got beat up and also an amusing brawl involving the owner of the promotion inside the cage sometimes before is streaming live from Italy. The quality is fine but the audio is like half a minute late of the picture so who knows what is up

https://venatorfc.com/venator-iv/

first fight already featured a fat LHW with a full-back tattoo of the German Imperial Eagle clutching an Iron Cross, which ended with him getting pummeled to poo poo in about 45 seconds.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/fearthe_beard11/status/1000135309969969152

Looks like Caveman called it off quite sensibly because he eye was hosed, but all in all another good one on the Michael Page highlight reel on the way to never fighting a relevant opponent I guess

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Tapping that lucrative SFL market

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

How long till TRTitor is signed with Rizin?

Also Koscheck retired

So watch him get KOed by Woodley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr4WF22x4Y&t=354s

If it doesn't work, skip to 5:55

That is one of my all-time favorite KO's, made only the better watching the event live when it happened.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

How does Bob Sapp keep getting booked for fights after like 15 embarrassing losses in a row

Sapp throwing a fight for some Z-league hometown hero is a freakshow big man fight for the audience, easy padding for the opponent and the promoter for future events and easy & comparatively safe money for Sapp. Most if not all of those fights are Sapp just p. blatantly throwing the fight after the first big plausible exchange to pretend he got hurt.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Fentry posted:

Lineup for the upcoming Bellator Welterweight tourney:

https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/1019269659877625857

Guess Daley is on their shitlist after his last fight

Guess they decided that Caveman was solid enough to risk genuine fights for Page

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

actually out on torrent sites for the past week or so

I watched the zombie film with Kurt Angle and other pro wrestlers and I don't think I am going to steal this offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

yeah but chael is either more gay or less republican nowadays which permits him to know and train jiujitsu

how the mighty have fallen :911: