Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I can't say I am surprised, but it's still hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I'm the Tito Ortiz of posting

No nudes please

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Yuriy posted:

he was trolling miesha and trying to get her to fight fallon fox

it would be nice if we never had to acknowledge fox again after ashlee evans smith

link this please

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Well done Gregor Samsa well done

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

coconono posted:

Fuckin do it already fatherdog.

Report yourself?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Jim Ross and Chael Sonnen are calling that absurd one night welterweight tournament on 10/3

Link me to the detail on this please?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

ahahahaha

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

1st AD posted:

Also doesn't Randy still have fights left on his UFC deal?

This is what stopped it last time, and likely still the case.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

wow

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Shumagorath posted:

gently caress I am going to re-read the Werdum/Fedor thread right now. Edit: Wow this was already four years ago.

I'm still very proud of that thread.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Who Gotch Ya posted:

Commissions probably blocked it like they did Butterbean vs Hunt when PRIDE wanted to do that in the US.

We were robbed

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

poo poo I have plans tomorrow or I would drive up and go with you I&S.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

A bit ago I saw a video where a couple of cops found him (in superhero costume) and some drunk fighting on the street, and then let them finish it via some "agreed combat" law we have where the cops will let you street MMA as long as you promise not to kill eachother.

I'm so drat ashamed of our state :saddowns:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Bundt Cake posted:

Obsessed with GSP being Gay
Stalks a muscle man
Doesn't see what could interest men about a strip club

Triticum Guzzler posted:

WILLIE DEE: What are we going to do tonight, Brain Damage?

JAMES THOMPSON: The same thing we do every night, Stinky. Try to look at big boobs.

:lol:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Captain Log posted:

I mean this - Kimbo came off pretty well in his season of TUF.

My dad tuned in to hate him and ended up thinking he was the nicest guy on the show. Also, "The InnerMe!"

"The enemy is the inner knee" is still one of the best GDT titles.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Bromine posted:

What the gently caress did I just watch?

An epic once in a lifetime experience

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

willie_dee posted:

HE DIDNT EVEN loving BEAT JT IT WAS A ROBBERY

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Randy/Fedor would be great, but I want Kimbo/Fedor.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Don't post my childhood pictures online please

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I can't wait

hahahaha I wish i was going to this

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Did you see us? We had nice seats.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Agent Tough Juice posted:

Which direction was the ring? Is it behind you in that picture?

I was at Titan, yeah. I wonder if we got on the broadcast, we were 4 rows away.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I saw Aoki, and it made me think of his Magical Submission Pants. Someone did a whole :effort: post about them:

http://okkimonosblog.com/shinya-aokis-magical-rainbow-submission-pants-a-pictorial-history-of-the-tobikan-judans-grappling-spats-and-tights/

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Such a magical finish, I am still sad that the sport passed him by

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/ZProphet_MMA/status/699283791483957248

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

fatherdog posted:

Wandy is going to soccer kick Fedor to death and then test positive for polonium-210

I want to see this so, so badly

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

Nah. Every fight has stipulations based on 3 coin flips: gi or no gi, 16 Oz or 4 Oz gloves, and grappling permitted or banned. Then we will truly find the best fighter in the world

MBison-Yes.gif

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

ayn rand hand job posted:

I'll throw some barebones OP up in a few. I'd do more, but I'll probably go and watch a goon get wrecked in NASCAR trucks instead of the prelims.

(2:34:14 PM) kensei: Bellator 149: Seriously Insignifigent - AKA No Grandpa Don't!
(2:42:02 PM) DA|iPhone: Bellator 149: Bad Grandpa

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I don't know if any of you have been following the story in Ireland, but a Portuguese fighter fell into a coma after a loss and has passed away

Tragic

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I feel like we could safely raise $250 but it's gonna have to be something like putting Lowtax's face on JT's butt and demanding at least one take down

CONDOM DEPOT on the front of his shorts with the ProPosting Logo on a thigh.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Will brooks would have made a lot more $ fighting for bellator, bellator even offered him a really expensive contract, really weird career choice by brooks

Probably one of those he believes in himself situations, where he thinks he'll be UFC champ. Good for him, I hope he goes far.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Shine posted:

The only MMA show I've been to was some little PacNW organization, and I had a blast.

The preshow had some ginger kid making his amateur debut, and you could see how incredibly nervous he was. When the fight started and his opponent came at him, the kid's expression said "oh poo poo I'm locked in a cage with a guy who wants to punch me in the face and strangle me." He barely survived the first round, but in the second round the butterflies went away and he just went ham on the other guy and won by strike stoppage. He got by far the biggest cheers of the night.

For $35 I'll bet you get your money's worth.

That was a :krad: fight, the whole card owned. We're going to the next one for sure.

Live regional MMA owns, also im pretty sure im goong to go watch WSOF in Everett on june 17 to watch the fidor brothers fight eachother, if im not going to the Washington Beer Festival that weekend

If you go to this, let us know. We might put together a road trip.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

a retard posted:

it shocks me that the guy who literally almost died fighting kimbo ended up outliving him

This was my thought as well, but still RIP Kimbo and thanks for some of the funniest fights I have ever seen.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think something like Fedor/Mir would be amazing in Japan.

Oh my god yes

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Fedor was protected more than the president, and he got exposed in StrikeForce.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

So I take it since Cyborg is posting a GoFundMe Bellator doesn't pay for medical like UFC? That's utterly hosed.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

Bellator pays for medical the gofundme is to support him in his recovery as this is either a career ender or one that will keep him out for over a year.

Okay that makes sense. Thanks for the clarity. I obviously didn't read the GoFundMe.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Fedor losing again in hilarious fashion would make me happy.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Meathead is going to KO Fedor and that will be that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

...and the pitch! posted:

Some of this appears to have been recorded in Lake Oswego. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I'm still sad I never got to see him at his pizza place. Did you?