Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Hahaha I found it. I half remembered a Dunc post about chanting 'fat shitrione' and here it is.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

chanting "fat shitrione" at different timbres to various sacred gems, crystals, and similar in an attempt to find their spiritual resonant frequencies so that mitrione may be "overflowing with energy" in the same way as bigfoot when he illegally beat fedor with shaman magic

As a bonus I also found this

Triticum Guzzler posted:

DOCTOR: This is probably due to serial dehydration
MATT MITRIONE: [having flashbacks of eating dry capn crunch in a dorm room]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
yeah but chael is either more gay or less republican nowadays which permits him to know and train jiujitsu

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

my stolen stream decided to stream waterboy instead of bellator and i'm 100% ok with this

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

something wrong with his medula oblongata lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I was curious how much Big Country was earning nowadays and dang:

lol inri should ask scott coker for 300 dollars he might just put him on 95k a year to whisper 'you are but a man' into his ear every 3 minutes during all events and every 30 seconds during events with loving fat shitrione or roy nelson fighting

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CommonShore posted:

This poo poo is gonna be funny. Did anyone in the thread put money on this fight? If I had a betting account somewhere I would have thrown $20 on Mitrione when I saw he was the underdog, but :effort:

jase put 1k on shitrione i think, and a few other people got on board. i went fedor / bader parlay to be contrarian.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

mitrione spent an awful lot of time talking about how he's definitely getting taken down.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

30 - 25
30 - 25
30 - 24

That's a whooping

nice. didn't end up tuning in to see uncle coker's grotesquerie after the waterboy and i'm pretty happy with my decision to watch the waterboy in full and avoid seeing fat shitrione get effortlessly badered. cool.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it's almost like we could just call 186+ the heavyweight division and have an actual good division

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that almost deserves a refereeing incompetence nom purely because the first one was so obviously a fight ending blow

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

James is just a sensitive soul who wants to believe that Trump is going to arrest paedophiles. The alternative to this is that he is a fascist lunatic with nuke codes.

James just wants paedophiles to be in prison and lunatics to not be president. It's a little juvenile to be this wilfully ignorant, but hey, I can sympathise.

Hope you don't die or have a brain anneurism James. Your work removing gypsies is not yet over.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i wonder how lord waffle beard is doing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lid posted:

Tito v Chuck may be in trouble, golden boy are offering tickets with 25% off

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpmp1iIFONy/?taken-by=goldenboyboxing

it might be that nobody actually wants to see that

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol

i wish dunc lived to see this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i hope so because he's very fun to watch and i'd love to see another high level jiujitsu guy on the big stage

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that is grotesque

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

c'mon babe i know you hate it but we need the money and i need to be ready. come on, just feed me a line.

*sigh* do you want me to gently caress your rear end?

AWW YEAH gently caress MY rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

crudely animated photoshops ftw