Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
pride never die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
This is the best worst MMA. Love JMMA.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
KING MO JUST DONE BODY SLAMMED THAT DUDE

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

KING MO JUST DONE BODY SLAMMED THAT DUDE

https://twitter.com/GrabakaHitman/status/682458585180311553/photo/1

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Two russian dudes just had a pretty rad match and then the one got so tired he died so A+ show so far

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Absolutely Amazing.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
are we sure peter aerts doesn't have a prosthetic leg? can you imagine how pissed he is that le banner is actually in japan?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They almost went through the ropes lmao

when i say through i meant they almost broke them

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Baruto keeps punching Aerts while his head is sticking out under the ropes.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

this is important enough on to be on this page and bigger imo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao the russian tv stream just straight up not giving a poo poo for King Mo vs. Jiri tournament finals match after Fedor vs Can Singh

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Dec 31, 2015

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I cant believe we have to wait for Spike TV to air it, unless the cut Mo off as well.(idk why they would)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Disgusting Coward posted:

Then he went on to headkick the Undertaker in PRIDE.

No, that was Hulk Hogan who founded PRIDE as well.

quote:

The hosts asked if Hogan would have had interest in entering MMA if it was popular when he was younger. He said he had some experience when he wrestled in Japan. He said there were a lot of Pride fighters he faced when he wrestled there starting in 1977, and he said he never knew whether he was getting in the ring with a shooter. He also said he thinks UFC just bought Pride.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chromatic posted:

How badly does this hurt Bellator's brand or are they already known as "that company"?

I love this because I'm not even sure if the gif is slowed down at all.

if anything the gif is sped up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Busy night at that rec center if Dave Batista, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Wesley Snipes are filming something in that cage as well. Maybe they'll play volleyball too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
You think they did this check on Leben recently because of the Dada stuff or is that just normal protocol?