Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

They solved their couples' issues by buying two snakes and ended up fighting over them, I am like War Machine Twitter's #1 fan and I still have no idea if they're together at any given point or not

I can tell you what War Machine thinks about high waisted shorts though (He doesn't care for them)

Please keep me posted, as he did some alpha male poo poo and blocked me because I kept mocking him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

1st AD posted:

Hahahaha can't wait till Palhares defends his title against Fitch and cripples him.

"I used to be a fighter, like you, until I took a Toquinho to the knee"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coconono posted:

It seems like the last time Palhares was in trouble they trotted out the "he's seeing a sports psychologist"

I am not looking forward to the day when Anderson has to take Rousimar out back to 'tell him about the rabbits'

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

The guy who just broke his leg and has been previously submitted in the leg is going to avoid Palhares like the plague.

I only used Andy because I needed someone handy with a scattergun. I guess Paulo Thiago would have worked, too.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

-Atom- posted:

the worst doctor

:ortiz: and also yessssss

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Are the women having to fight onto the house? That sucks! At this point I'd rather them all get a spot.

Basically I don't want Thug Rose to lose.

From what I understand, the 11 former Invicta ladies are assured spots and try-outs will be held for the remaining 5 spots, so I think it's just 16 ladies in the house. I could be super-wrong, though.

I am probably going to end up being super-wrong

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

red19fire posted:

:stare: she's like the antagonist in Million Dollar Baby.

Protect yourself at all times (She is still A Bad and a garbage-person, but it isn't strictly speaking, illegal)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hey, Thiago Silva, Brazilian police know how to finish fights

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Natal is apparently the UH VAI MORRER capital of Brazil, now

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Didn't he drown in his own blood after babby Anderson kicked his head open in Pride?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

There is also a DEEP Jewels card featuring the finals of a strawweight tournament (Mizuko Inoue! :allears:) but I don't know how to watch that.

Please, PSP, teach me how to watch Japanese lady fights at 2AM on Sunday morning

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I managed to track down the results of that DEEP Jewels card, and my fave, Mizuki Inoue, missed weight so she was ineligible to win the fight. She armbarred Emi Tomimatsu in the third, so she lost by DQ. Why even have the fight if one person is unable to win? :psyboom:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

All of your Bellator season 10 needs can be addressed here!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Are we just going to confine the Titan FC talk to this thread or make a GDT for Handsome Mike 'n' the Weedman?

Edit: (I am not offering to make a GDT, at least not anything with effort)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Booto Guylain after getting TKO'd in a EFC Africa bout

That certainly sucks.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Knapp is the best.

I hope Inoue can get the gently caress outta DEEP/Jewels, too.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Seltzer posted:

These are the announcers for hipshow.

Yes that's his real beard.

Goofus and Gallant of personal grooming choices.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Makes sense a dude named Heroin would get put to sleep easily.

here are some other quick knockouts if anyone wants to watch them interspersed with my dumb writings

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

This all sounds really interesting. Everyone, go into great detail. We should all become Z league judges.

I believe Something Awful Forums User John Cena is a licensed judge in Mississippi

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Newell is going to fight Gaethje in July for the WSoF belt!!! :woop::derp::supaburn:

That's gonna be rad because both dudes are rad. :krad: times in July!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

-Atom- posted:

I'm glad Newell is getting a crack at a title of sorts, but my goodness I don't see how he's going to get by Gaethje.

Oh, he will more than likely get kickboxed a bunch, but I think he has a wrestling chance.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Yuriy posted:

After being released from the UFC McKenzie is looking to fight Aoki or for WSOF or anywhere

Cody is one step away from fighting a hobo for half a sandwich in a boxcar (on AXS)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Genki Sudo getting repped as having the next Gangham Style on CNN? Don't mind if I do!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/showbiz/2014/03/25/mxp-japan-have-a-nice-day-music-video.hln.html

Genki is the best, but I wonder if getting ultra-famous will prevent him from his ultimate goal: transitioning to the 4th dimension

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Yuriy posted:

Matt Riddle fighting for a belt, I'm filled with joy

Riddle wins by smoke out choke out

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ranger Out

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

World Series of Fighting - 9 events and we still don't know what the gently caress we're doing

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Burkman is kind of a donkus sometimes, but he does do cool poo poo like that on occasion

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marlin the Fish Moraes is cool and I hope he can escape from under Ray Sefo's sugar footy thumb. (Him and Gaethje)

Edit: dude fighting for the title isn't even in Bas' top 5 bantams

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

origami posted:

Leg tko incoming

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Adelaide Byrd had the same score as two other people, what in the gently caress?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The Key Hole

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Nice piece on Scott Smith's struggles with alcoholism.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/30/5561482/scott-smith-the-original-comeback-kid-still-battling-demons

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hahahahaha for a quick second I was like "drat they cut Rick Story too?"

Can't wait for Newell to guillotine him single-handedly

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Actual SOTY: William Haney's REVERSE BOSTON CRAB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnLi3vtJBRc

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Also: Aleks Emelianenko is now on the Russian federal most wanted list for rape

What is the best highlight of him getting hosed starched so I can watch a bunch of times in a row to feel slightly better?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coconono posted:

That wins a :gonk: award. Minnowaman, you're a bad person.

He's not used to fighting a guy that's both taller than him, yet weighs less.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

colonel_korn posted:

Does ONE FC even have a heavyweight division?

He could fight two bantamweights at the same time :getin:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

ChampRamp posted:

Deadspin (I know) has alerted me to the greatest MMA thing ever seen. Hip Show: Arena Combat.

http://deadspin.com/we-have-no-idea-what-hip-show-is-but-its-the-best-thin-1566578818

It's always fun when someone stumbles across HiP Show for the first time. Seems to happen every few months.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

I'm sure that he plays Gladiator Man with Seth Petruzelli every night.

I think it's more of a Greek hoplite thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

LOL someone I barely talk to at work just asked me what bar they can catch the Bellator PPV at. I thought he was kidding but I guess he wasn't.

That is a plant that works for Bellator. Hide your pets :ohdear: