Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

This is why all those South Philly goombas have such excellent records.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

individual865 posted:

In a similar vein of absurdity, I present: http://matrixfight.com/. Dude wants to hold MMA fights on parabolic flights. Amazing.

Edit: Hahahahahhahahaha

Stay out of South Jersey/Philadelpia, we already have enough lovely "Matrix" fights, man.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Cody tried hitting on my bestfriend and she wasn't having it and I told him to go "eat his shorts" or something. I was a bit drunk and I don't really remember.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Captain Log posted:

This story needs more words.

Also, Cyborg just got beat in a Muay Thai match. Sounds like she got knocked down a bunch.

I don't know, he bitched about the owner of his gym a lot and went on about Chad Mendes punching him a bunch or something. He's just a weird loving dude. He did teach us his guillotine that day before we went out.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

individual865 posted:

Magomed Malikov vs. Brett Rogers

This ended up kinda of funny.
http://www.bjpenn.com/gif-brett-rogers-fought-in-russia-and-his-opponent-snapped-his-leg-replay/

Gif in article.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Why hasn't Aoki ever made his was over to the UFC to get wrestled?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I don't get it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Was that tournament any good?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Which fight

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Dave's an odd dude.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Chris Leben wants you to buy his book or something to stop his heart disease or some bullshit. I don't know

omg chael crash fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 10, 2016

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

My cold, dead heart doesn't get excited for much but I'm excited about this

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

My dude Alexandre Bezerra needs to get out of these B Leagues

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Augh dangit, my former training partner and friend from PA lost on the same card

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ah come on

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Also looks like they're doing some sort of NYE super card so they're staying B league as hell all the way to the end

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm changing my user name if he loses

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ditch posted:

"Justin McElfresh"

I think that's one of those MBMBAM dudes

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Omg chael

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

omg chael crash posted:

I'm changing my user name if he loses

Mods(??) rename me "tito crash, OF COURSE" tia

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

zoom in please

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Captain Log posted:

Forrest is in my stack of books to read, which is currently up to my waist.

Chael is either an extremely good writer or someone ghost wrote that for him. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was all straight from his brain. Then again it all being lies seems about right too.

It's extremely Chael-ish if you like that and pretty funny. I'm a big flaming commie lie-beral and I dig Chael, so it should say something.

The entire chapter dedicated to Reagan sure is something

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Is this real

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I felt like I got my money's worth

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Jake Shields out to stud: a buddy of mine and his girlfriend matched with Jake Shields on a swinging app in NYC

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I️ liked it better when you talked about your broken body I️ think

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

-says the guy with Chael in his username

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mekchu posted:

The Underground King has returned to the underground (specifically a basement in Singapore).

https://twitter.com/YODCHATRI/status/1052038412172066817

God damnit, Eddie.

I'm glad he's getting paid or whatever, but the UFC LW division is so much better with him in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Chael said on Insta that the fight had 25k PPV buys which is cool