Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Honestly I'd settle for a simple execution. No need to flay the man. You guys go so overboard sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Hegay posted:

Sepp doesn't have a son

That's sad. I'll be your son Sepp.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

I didn't expect his rivals to all pass too. I kinda expected some dirt to appear and make them ineligible. Then again he wants to split the anti sepp vote as much as possible.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

gently caress the mayans we're going old school Nostradamus with this!

And so the globe of gold shall sit in the east, but the snow shall drive it to the desert. And the corrupt one shall stir on his throne, for the seasons shall change. But in the years that mark the move, the world shall crack as an egg, for none shall see the sphere polluted by the sand.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Or FIFA could just say "tough titties, Sue us" and who's to say without seeing the contracts if there would even be be a case to answer. There's every chance the bidding process didn't specify dates beyond the year itself.

Edit: the big European leagues dissenting would be far more likely to gently caress fifa over. They actually have a chance of winning.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

I know his career has gone down the shitter but I don't think Dele Adebola is to blame for them getting the ACN.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

If football is undead why aren't more girls into it? The distinct lack of Ronaldo Bale shipping fic suggests it's alive.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Okay. Football truly is undead.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Prince Ali (fabulous he, Ali of Jordan) will win the election so long as Blatter doesn't get hold of Genie and see him transformed back to plain old Aladin before he can win the heart of his true love, football.

Mixing me Disney films here but maybe his true love kiss will bring it back to life?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Have full papers ready, signed and agreed for 2 of them. Make this announcement, then quickly deport the two already fully set up.

Now you can tell those two "Look, you look like you've flipped now anyway, nothing to lose by telling us everything!" and the others "Look, two of your buddies are singing like canaries right now. You don't have very long left to take an offer..."

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

jaegerx posted:

That was Arsene Wenger

It'd certainly explain his obsession with Wenger's manly gait.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Shitshow posted:

German paper Die Zeit claims that Germany shipped RPGs to Saudi Arabia in exchange for their WC vote: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/05/fifa-scandal-arms-germany-deal-saudi-valcke-warner-delaney-ireland-henry?CMP=share_btn_fb

They just need to burn it all down and start from scratch, don't they?

The Divinity series and Gothic are well recieved and all... classics maybe. But are a few copies really worth a world cup?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

These are Hope Solo's private pics and you should respect that

POTY.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Complete misunderstanding. He has re - signed.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Anyone interested in playing Blatter should send their audition tape and a wad of used bank notes.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Parody Threads posted:

That's just one woman's football, I don't think we can extrapolate

I tried extrapolating to it but honestly I would have been better off with a littlewoods catalogue.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

It's pronounced sex wall-e

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

belgend posted:

isn't UEFA thinking of doing something like this instead of friendlies? or do i remember wrong?

in any case, the world cup should be done FA Cup style except without seeding or getting a bye poo poo. all countries in, straight knock out, keep fifa's hands off the draw

They are doing it but with 4 leagues of 4 per "division" and 4 divisions I believe. It allows a winners playoff in the top rank and promotion and relegation. Each league runs for 2 years so a golden generation could go from bottom tier to winners in 8.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Simone Poodoin posted:

Remember when people thought the mighty Americans would use RICO to take down FIFA?

That was before CUM 2026

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

brocked posted:

They should all go play friendlies in China just to piss China off

Huh?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

This is a great opportunity for EA to just make Ultimate Team (Football Ultimate Team maybe if they own the FUT trademark?) And print cashmoney for virtual panini stickers forever without paying the licence fee or having to bother with non FUT game modes.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Elliptical Dick posted:

All the hotel staff are grasses on pain of losing their job or worse.

Don't sleep with the hotel staff then!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

And to think, we've ruined those poor men's lives with our baseless allegations of corruption!

Maybe we are the real monsters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Maybe Saudi Arabia will choose Newcastle as the host city for the world cup. Would that be so bad?