Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
Infantino's Ambition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
saudi football, while never particularly prestigious, has in fairness had a scene long before KSA started juicing every fuckin non-oil thing in sight

their average attendance outside of like 3 clubs is v bad tho lol

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/saudi-pro-league/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/SA1/plus/?saison_id=2022

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
hey what if we held the u17 world cup EVERY year and also we held it in the same place every time

https://twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/1768314114433024347

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
it's very funny to me everytime "growing the game" is used with regards to football. it's football. the only thing bigger than football is earth itself which is also a kind of football

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
johnny babyman's never even fallen off a stage