Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

serious gaylord posted:

Australia are going to make a legal challenge if its moved as qatar were awarded the contract by giving false information (The ability to host the world cup in the summer) so they want all the money they spent on their bid given back.

I hope there are massive legal challenges and FIFA is crushed in court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Colloquially known as slavery or human trafficking, but I wouldn't ever expect such things to give FIFA a moment's pause.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Basically the awarding of the World Cup to Qatar has to be challenged in court, with the only acceptable outcome being the 2022 World Cup stripped from those loving joke merchants and awarded to a country that actually deserves it. I'd also accept the death by angry mob of the FIFA Executive Committee but that might be a long shot. I'd like to see corruption charges though, maybe that's more realistic. It's just such naked blatant corruption & hubris and it bothers me so so much.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Tigren posted:

Also, reminder that FIFA has an official "Ethics Committee" and the Senior Vice-President of FIFA, Julio Grondona, says poo poo like this:

This is why I want them dead

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I WANT THEM ALL DEAD

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

They've pulled the article

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I hope there's another picture of that loving disgusting Qatari delegate having the WC trophy ripped out of his hands and then being kicked down a big hole 300 style

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I hope Sepp Blatter and the entire FIFA Executive Committee get murdered :)

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

Didn't the oval office run unopposed last time with the excuse that it was his last go?

Late but I wanted to post these

Now let's get back to trying to rescue a TRP poster from indentured slavery in a desert shithole toilet

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

El Hefe posted:

The UK and the US are as much to blame as Qatar for letting this poo poo happen.

Don't post in this thread please

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Platini is such a loving scumbag lol

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

please stop

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

serious gaylord posted:

no i need to be distracted from the fact Roy has named Frank Lampard vice captain and as such will more than likely play for England during the world cup.

That's actually a thing you would complain about itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

European leagues won't go for that at all

I'm hoping it goes to court tbh, it's so hosed up it defies comprehension but when you're Sepp and anyone on the FIFA executive committee I guess you can't help but think you can do absolutely whatever the gently caress you want. You don't even need to hide it, just be as corrupt as you want and escape all repercussions, forever